Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago

Hello everyone, My name is ArcenaXT and i’m a writer of all anime sorts hoping to create Anime Story Games for everyone who loved anime. I’m currently have 2 years experience in writing although i’ve never publish them, just for practice. But i’ve never thought on creating a story but its a game. I know i’ve watched a lot of danganronpa gameplay, corpse party, and sometimes Amagami but i really wanted to try making my own game but not on visual novel but rather a Novel Game.

Probably i’ll use these skills to create a genuine Novel Game of my own and will hopefully be a visual novel one day.

But for now i’m enjoying creating story games and coming soon i’ll create a Novel Game series called Love Sick Saga. So i’m happy to be here and i’ll give some heads up on my Novel Game development.

See you later.

Sincerely,

ArcenaXT

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago

"Well.... its been a few years now ever since i dated my girlfriend, Kaylene Vie Hopecraft. She was a pretty girl and one of the smartest yet beautiful girls on her school. She is about 171cm (She is shorter than me), has a curly long black hair that reached over her shoulder, she often wears glasses with her special Lily Flower hair clip and her star earrings, she has enormous breast (DDD Cup Size), Huge butt and thighs (which she later uses hot pink latex underwears), and sometimes she well... being absolutely fat as her belly was huge and pudgy or sometimes she inflated herself as her body became huge which almost made me blush to see her. And heck, she’s popular among the boys as everyone wants to be her boyfriend. Probably with those Lovely Fetish Magazine’s that everyone is talking about. But unfortunately for them, she’s already in love with me and we became couples."

What did he mean by this? 

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago
Usually i gave her some chocolate or her favorite, Akstat Blueberries Pods which made her skin turn blue and inflated like a huge blueberry (Where does this reference come from?).

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago

I think the reference is that he has an apparent thicc girl fetish and some inflation thing going on. 

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago

Probably. The blueberry inflation thing though sounds like a reference to the original Willy Wonka movie.

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago
No that wasn't an html mistake, that question is asked directly from the story.

I remember the scene from the movie but wss disturbed recently to discover it's considered a fetish now, in an unironic manner as far as I can tell.

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago

Quick heads up rearding these two parts from your storygame description:

'After a few hours, you and your friends participate in a gruesome killing game called Love Sick'
'in.... LOVE SICK!'

Love SICK is a storygame that already exists, and I can pretty much guarantee you will disappoint people as they will not have the expectation you expect them to have when they start reading your story...

Anyway, you can also get feedback in the Writing Workshop forums, so feel free to stop by there. At any rate, good like making storygames, it is a lot more work than you might initially expect btw, tho it can be made a lot easier with clever use of scripting/variables (I feel learning how to use them might help with what you are going for, but then again I don't know for sure what you are going for).

TL;DR
Browse the site a bit, good way to learn some handy things. Good luck writing.

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago
Let's just say suspect he already knows that.

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago

Yeah, that sounded surprisingly familiar. :O

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago
Welcome to the site!

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago

Hello, and welcome.

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago

Welcome! :D

Consider checking out the Writing Prompts and Writing Workshop to improve your writing. Critique can be vital in building your skills as a writer. :3

Hello Everyone.

6 years ago
Hello. Play Magic?