Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Mmkl joins the community!

5 years ago

HI GUYS!!!

First of all, I would like to welcome myself here. Yes, I am welcoming myself. Second, for your information, I've used the site a lot of times already even before this. By "a lot", we could just say that it's more than our complete fingers if counted, though not in a consistent manner. The reason as to why I've only created an acc now is because of life, I guess, and laziness of course. The passion of creating one just suddenly found me, so voila! And so lastly, I look forward to future interactions and... shenanigans with you guys! 

-Miks

5 years ago

I love the proactive choice to create an account out of laziness. Welcome.

5 years ago

Well, what can I say, laziness has dominated the world. If not, it is on the way of doing so. At least in my world, that is. Thanks btw! 

5 years ago

Welcome to the fiesta, Greenie. Well, I guess I can't call you a Greenie, since you've been here before. Now I'm going to take a nap.

5 years ago

Hoho! Thanks. laugh

5 years ago

*sigh* I love it when new people join the site. They always seem so friendly until I act like a jackass.

5 years ago

*pats*

What do you mean by "jackass" tho? Jackass as in jackass, or jackass as in jackass? Yeah, you know what, nevermind. Let's just believe that you still haven't met anyone that is of your...caliber, if that is what we should call it... ??

Btw, it seems as though everyone here often interacts with one another? Never really wandered in the forums, but from your post it seems as though.

5 years ago

Funny that EtC referred to himself as a jackass since acting like one shortly after that post was exactly why he got banned.

5 years ago

Oh? What a turn out. He got jinxed after my post too. I'm at lost of whether to cry or laugh. surprise

5 years ago
Laugh. It's almost always the better option, except when someone's being buried. Cake wasn't a good fit for this site, it's best for everyone if he's gone. He can go back to that other writing site he's so fond of and write shitty WC fanfiction or something.

5 years ago
Welcome! You seem pretty familiar with the place already, but let us know if you have any questions.

5 years ago

Sure and thanks! Congrats by the way, even though it's a month late. Saw that you recently became an admin.

5 years ago

Welcome! 'course it's good to start an account...that way you can save your storygames. Hopefully, you'll get around to writing some literary masterpiece for this site. Always a good idea to read a wide variety of storygames here to get an idea of all the possibilities for what you can do. I'd recommend starting with the Classic Editor, though. The Advanced Editor is rather tricky and confusing for novices. What matters more than anything is that you can tell a good story, so take your time. Make it a labor of love. :D

5 years ago

Hai. Trust me, even if I started one it'd end up in the dump. My drive is always cut short even before the climax. I've always been interested in writing novels, attempted it a lot of times too. All them good works didn't even reach at least 30,000+ words.

5 years ago

Welcome to CYS, we hope you enjoy your stay here. 

5 years ago

Thank you! laugh

5 years ago
Yar?