Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS PLACE SEEMS DOPE!

4 years ago

So uh I just thought I should introduce myself. This is probably gonna get lost in the countless Introduction posts and because I'm not really a likeable person anyways. So I think I should start. My name is a funny maymay from a japanese show/manga that used to have a decent and good fanbase but is now what's basically wrong with this world. I like thinking of new ways to die and complaining about stuff that nobody cares about to strangers. I don't really like stories that are dark for bo reason whatsoever and kids who just won't respect their elders shaking my smh. My hobbies include crying myself to sleep and having mid life crisises(I don't know the plural form of crisis lmao.)

I apologise for any grammar mistakes in this post. English isn't my first language since I'm Iranian.

4 years ago
inb4 one hundred variations of YOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS NOOB SEEMS DUMB!

Hi, welcome, please use your inside voice before we also start thinking of new ways for you to die.

4 years ago
Good freaking grief, control yourself a little.

4 years ago
JoJo fan. He literally can't.

4 years ago
I take offense to this.

4 years ago

Iranian?

Stay put, a drone will be by to assist you soon.

4 years ago
Oh, that part is fine, I reckon we could all hang out and stone some LGBT folks together if his next post is less cringy.

4 years ago
Welcome to the site! I know the show you speak of, though I must admit I never really got into it. Also, the plural of "crisis" is "crises". It's an unusual one (I myself had too look it up to double check) that a lot of English speakers get wrong so I wouldn't worry about it too much :)

4 years ago

Is that a jojo reference?

4 years ago
Do the many ways you imagine dying involve taking as many American devil's with you as possible?