Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Systematically killing children

5 years ago
Age range of children: 5 - 13 years old

You start naked, surrounded by 200 children spread over a distance of .5km (~ .3 mile) within the age range on a playground in bumfuck nowhere Kansas (small town - no internet). $10B in the bank. American laws (ie guns are fine if you can get one). All the children are willing to fight to the death. Fuck em up.

Bonus points for finding a way to kill infinite children at a mass kill rate of over 2 billion every second without wiping out the human race and managing to stay within geo-stationary orbit of Earth.

5 years ago
I too, am hyped for this upcoming game mode of Fortnite.

5 years ago
First, I'd like an explanation of how a multibillionaire wound up standing naked in a playground. This will surely wind up on social media and cause annoying legal troubles.

Are the kids parents present? who drove them to the playground.

I'm finding all kinds of plot holes here.

5 years ago
Elon Musk rounding up his third world children hours before he sends them off to his future mars colony.

5 years ago
In a spaceship not appropriate for space, yes?

5 years ago

This seems incredibly easy. I can easily just fin a knife and start hunting, maybe get a gun and I'm grand. That's not a lot of children.

5 years ago

I think the concern would come from when they start forming packs and hunting each other. I could confidently take out two or even three ten year olds, but five or six after they make spears would be concerning 

5 years ago
I feel like their parents might also be a concern.

To ensure they can't get in the way, I'd use my ten billion to engineer an airborne virus to take out everyone who had undergone puberty aside from me and a small population of loyal followers (whatever the minimum is to restart the human race) as my opening move.

Sure, I could have the virus take out the kids too, it'd probably be easier honestly, but where's the fun in that?

5 years ago

the ten billion dollars honestly trivializes the entire thing. you could hire an army of mercenaries to systematically execute everyone who isn't you 

5 years ago

I don't know, they don't sound brave enough. Maybe, though.

5 years ago

Just burn the land, Fence the area and wait about 2-3 weeks.

Their kids so they should not last to long.