Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Another Dumb Birthday Thread

5 years ago
Yeah, another one. I know, nobody gives a shit about those. But if I don't make one, Digit will complain, and I like peace.

It's my birthday today! I get to level up! Now I have ... slightly more intelligence and wisdom, maybe. Wish me a happy birthday, link to shitty birthday songs, post pictures of cakes I won't look at, whatever you think is appropriate behavior.

5 years ago

Happy birthday, Mayana!  

May this year be the best of those you have had and the worst of those to come.  

5 years ago
That's an ancient meme, you know? But still, it made me laugh. You're awesome! :)

5 years ago

Happy birthday, Maya!  The sequence of events that have led to me caring that you've reached the anniversary of your birth has been unlikely, but it happened, and I do care.  So happy birthday.

5 years ago
Thanks Gower! You're the best mod on COG. A bit too nice to become a CYS mod though, but maybe some day, when you realize just how much better we are. But still, you're very cool! :)

5 years ago

Happy birthday, Mayana! I hope your day is filled with good things :)

5 years ago
Thank you AYT. There certainly are plenty of good things here today. Like you! :)

5 years ago

Happy birthday! Congrats on the life level up. Take time when you distribute your talent points as there are no character re-rolls (unless you're Hindu).

5 years ago
Thanks, will do! I expect a story for Corgi's contest from you, as a late birthday gift. And you'd better make it good, otherwise ... well, you'll learn if those stories of me stabbing people's eyes out were just stories or not. Good luck! :)

5 years ago

I have to finish AND make it good? You got it. Can't say no to the birthday girl.

5 years ago
Happy Bir... Whew, I'm tired.

5 years ago
Well, at least you tried. So thank y...

5 years ago
I know you can't see it, but he fell asleep face first in your cake.

5 years ago
Happy birthday, blind friend! Don't know you that well. But happy birthday anyway!

5 years ago
Thank you! I don't know you that well either, but you seem like a cool person. Not as cool as Sent, of course, but much more so than Meltdown. Damn, I know a lot of people with penguin usernames.

5 years ago
Intelligence and wisdom were a poor choice for the face stabbing build you've got going on, but hope you have a happy birthday anyway.

Or had I suppose because time zones are weird. At least you should be good in the cake department, or else what is even the point of a baker dad.

5 years ago
Happy birthday!