Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Dreema, the Ultimate Troll

4 years ago

They say he's been lurking in the shadows for years, scheming, plotting.....but what are his goals you may find yourself asking?

Nothing, absolutely nothing.  

They enter through those steel gates, to the amazement and wonder of all spectating.  They all questioned, begged, belittled, and to all he said not a word.  

Stoic, silent, a piercing gaze, the flames of a thousand dragons within.

No

The gaze of a master troll, to all he listened, and to none he spoke.

With great upset, we said "please, for the sake of everything good and lovely! Say HI!"

Flustered, we ran to and fro, and Dreema was just....did nothing.  

Their words, their thoughts, their contribution to the site.....nothing.

@dreema why are you so quiet, why do you keep your wisdom, or retardery from us?  Silence is a virtue but you embody this.....why?

Everyone feel free to post your theories, or explain why Dreema has left a gaping hole in your heart.

4 years ago

"When he is silent, the fool differs no whit from the wise. It is tongue and voice that betray his stupidity. Let him therefore put his finger to his lips and so mark silence, and turn himself into Egyptian Harpocrates."

Probably Dreema was thinking of that.

4 years ago
Are we tagging people who haven’t posted one thing and haven’t been on the site for years?

Let me try:

@qwerty @troll @1234 @12345 @123456 @person

Wow, this is so fun, everyone should try this! (As well as question why they’ve been secretly stalking us for years)

4 years ago

forgot @Bluefur

4 years ago
I’m currently face palming, how could I have forgot?

Also don’t tell anybody about my secret dueling strategy.

4 years ago

Must be your lack of experience points.......hmm, it seems you pulled five out of your ass though.  Allow me to take those from you....

4 years ago
I still beat you first though, you just went even. I saw that my choice beats all of the most common ones. It’s my secret weapon against people with lots of points thinking they can kill noobs like me.

Curse you

4 years ago

I have since then defeated you, foul knave.

4 years ago
Or have you? I have simply returned back to perfect equilibrium! You fell for my trap. Hahahaha

4 years ago

You still have zero experience points...

4 years ago
Zero is perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Neither even or odd, positive nor negative.

4 years ago
Bluefur is online a lot. iirc on previous times she's been summoned to explain her existence she's said she mostly just messages people. I have no idea what the situation is with Dreema, looks like that one hasn't even logged in since 2014. People who join the server and then immediately ignore everybody forever shall continue getting the iron boot of gtfo however.

4 years ago

I don't want to lose my childhood.

4 years ago

Is avoiding the internet the secret to eternal youth?

4 years ago

Hmm. I'll need to experiment more to find the answer.

4 years ago

lol good luck

While you're here I will let you know, that I'm putting you in one of my CYSfiction stories.

4 years ago

Make me fabulous.

4 years ago

Not sure if you consider it fabulous but it'll be an important role.

Gotta figure out what I'll do with ya for the storygame one tho 

4 years ago
Dreema thinks he's supposed to be sending messages by morse code, but when he taps on the desk, nobody answers.

4 years ago

when in reality his overlords have glued his mouth shut to hold the cosmic truths from us

Oh look, he offers us cupcakes

4 years ago

I call kicking the next silent noob stranger to join the Discord, I've been itching to murder someone for a while.

4 years ago

Crouching Chris: Hidden Serial Killer