Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Ever Wish Fucktards Would SPACE Paragraphs?

4 years ago

Hmm, I suppose this is kinda me randomly splurting(just pretend it's a word) my crazy complaints and ideas, but if there is other people who actually clicked on this then thanks for putting up with my first totally off topic sentence! So u ever wanna slap someone cuz they just declined to play basketball on that side of the gym cuz only people of the opposite gender are playing over there?

Ever notice the person you wanna slap for that is U? Well, me too! It's not like we're even not allowed to hang out with each other, we just don't do it! And that makes it super Awkward and unnatural for those of us who try to hang out without it being a 'thing'. It's a billion times less awkward for the lgbt+ crowd because no one makes a big deal and you don't feel like others are gonna make a big deal b/c they won't.

As for me, I always get awkward around ANY guys my age, and make a fool of myself, and then when I do I get defensive, and I'm pretty sure that makes me appear even more like a fool, and mean. It's not even that I even 'like' anyone, but to be fair I am a kinda awkward person. Another thing that adds on to this: FREAKING SCIENCE. I'm not trying to be condescending to guys, but it is scientifically proven that girls mature earlier than guys.

Again, not me, just science. It just makes the borders worse though. Back when we were all immature idiots, it wasn't so bad, but now that the girls are mature idiots, and the guys are still immature idiots(all u humans will always be idiots), from the girls point of view it's 'uncool' to hang out with the immature idiots, and it would make sense that immature idiots would think that hanging out with girls is 'uncool' for obvious stereotypical reasons. I hope that these borders fade away when we all become mature idiots.

I realize that this whole thing was just me complaining about the inevitable realties of lie, but if any human being has actually read this far, then congrats, you effectively wasted your time listening to a middle schooler remind you of the small everyday tragedies of this world. Have a good rest of your day(or night)!!!

4 years ago
Moral dilemma: Should I mercifully delete this or let everyone else see the cringe?

Assuming they can even decipher meaning in the text wall.

4 years ago
Can you edit the post to have paragraph breaks, at least?

It is migraine inducing as it is.

4 years ago
Actually, fuck you, there's a global pandemic going on, schools are closed, what even is this.

4 years ago

Took me several attempts to decipher that title.

Ever wish people would die... No, wait...

Ever wish people would dig... Still no.

Ever wish people would ignore End erforne... I'm not leaving until I get this! >.<

4 years ago
would dig no regen

4 years ago

What's a genderforge? Is that where they get the metal to build prosthetics for those people who identify as attack helicopters?

4 years ago
If you view it from the index it pretty clearly says she wishes people would die.

Hence why she's doing group activities like basketball right now and wants to stand closer to all the guys.

4 years ago

Obviously the updated version of the indy Spiderweb game Geneforge.

4 years ago

Instead of creating monsters with mixed and matched capabilities, in Genderforge you have to assemble different kinds of genitals to use as weapons or inflict on your enemies.

4 years ago
I'm sorry Briar but I deleted your enlightening visual aids because the girl is in middle school and would just hurt herself with one of those things. Plus we have that eleven year old roaming about.

4 years ago

Awhh :(

4 years ago
That's a text wall. I think the tl;dr is: "I'm gay."

4 years ago
High school angst about meeting guys on the basketball court and being afraid of the gossip that would occur ... she appears to be hetero, complaining that she has a harder life because lesbians are allowed to mix together without gossip following them.

She also goes off about female superiority a bit ... something about maturity being proven by science.

4 years ago

"Lesbians are allowed to mix  together without gossip following them"

I wish that was true, lol.

4 years ago
You read (and understood) that quite a bit more than I did

4 years ago

This "fear" you have of the opposite gender is quite common at your age, (you mentioned being in middle school), everyone's been through it, just give it time.

On a side note, I don't think its the best idea to look online and ask complete random strangers for their opinions.(Especially a site like this, lol) You most probably have a school counselor, they might give you their honest opinion better than any of us could, if anyone is even bothered to that is.

4 years ago
Going off the last couple of sentences, I'm 90% sure the post was a troll.

4 years ago

Lol, ya. Wouldn't be surprised if this was that 'artsy girl' person again 

4 years ago
I'm more interested in her fear of spaces and paragraph breaks.

4 years ago
It is interesting ... she doesn't have much ambition though.. its breavity almost cancels out the migraine inducing aspects.

Also, she has a fixation on "idiots" ... so she loses troll points for repeating that word at least 5 times.

4 years ago

Top quality forum content. You have a very mature way of portraying the issue at hand.

4 years ago
Not sure who edited the OP, but now people can really appreciate it for what it is instead of just bouncing off the solid wall.

4 years ago

what the hell ?!?!

4 years ago
what

3 years ago

What the actual fuck did I just read...