Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CoG Doesn't Care About Black People

3 years ago

Once again CoG has taken the brave stand against racism.

Lol. Demands.

Now this next guy is more enjoyable to read. Angry black man gets right to the point without all the extra longwinded masturbatory faggotry that Jason likes to engage in.

Someone tries to calm him down. Probably seen as dismissive. Lol

He wrote a bunch more shit, but again, it was more long winded jacking off. Gotta love how he locks the thread and opens it just so he can get in his own posts without letting others possibly wanting to discuss (Including people on his side)

OH SHIT, THIS GUY IS GETTING BANNED FOR 3000 YEARS!

Great. Make a thread about a topic and only have it open when it's convenient for you. Way to abuse your power, fascist pig. Lol.

3 years ago

And in another thread, the angry black guy rants about the great injustice!

Lol. CoG fucks up again.

3 years ago

Okay, there fixed the thread weirdness.

The TRUTH must be heard!

3 years ago
Lol fags

3 years ago

I mean technically, no one has any legal duty to protect anyone's life, and arguably it should stay that way. You have a legal duty to be responsible when trying to save lives, yeah. Obviously you can be prosecuted for fucking up a heimlich maneuver leading to injury against the struggling person. That's what Good Samaritan laws are for, iirc. Protecting people who try to help even if they don't necessarily know what they're doing. But imagine a world where it's your legal duty to protect someone's life? Now, even for organizations where the expressed goal is protecting your life, usually they aren't legally obligated to do that because there are billions of variables at play here.

Doctors aren't under a legal obligation to protect your life, neither are fire fighters, neither are personal bodyguards or what have you. They can't be at fault for things like that, because it leads to people who shouldn't be in trouble getting punished for "not helping". If a policeman tries and fails to protect someone's life, from, say, a gang of armed thugs, they wouldn't fulfill their legal obligation. If a patient dies during a risky surgery, the doctor wouldn't fulfill his legal obligation. If there was no reasonable way to evacuate everyone from a building, the firemen wouldn't fulfill their legal obligation. Is the policeman solely responsible for the amount of criminals there were? Was it his legal responsibility to be able to fight all of them or de-escalate the situation singlehandedly? Is the doctor solely responsible for what his patient's body does? Are the firefighters responsible for the layout of the building?

It's hugely impractical and even silly to implement a legal responsibility to protect someone's life. The thing they currently do, and really the only thing they can do, is take people to court for going about their business improperly. That's how the law works. Nobody's legally required to do the right thing, you can only try to prevent people from doing the wrong thing.

3 years ago

Well, no surprises here...

"I want to respond to their points when they can't actually respond back!" - Fagson

Lol

3 years ago
Why does COG act like it's some really popular site with a highly cultured and rich user base. It's a niche fucking site in a niche fucking genre. There stories are all pretty average when compared to CYS. Why does it even matter if I call someone retard on a platform such as this?

3 years ago
Well it's technically a business so you do expect some degree of professionalism from the public face of it. But as you can see that doesn't really happen anywhere else, the owner of the company bullies his customers constantly and makes a spectacle of himself going off on unhinged rants, while treating the authors he depends on for money like shit and otherwise making financial decisions based on his petty grudges.

3 years ago

How dare you mention that your uncle bravely died saving peoples lives and suggest that completely disbanding the American police force is unrealistic, you racist pig! >.<

3 years ago

Can't wait for the inevitable "Well if it wasn't for the white supremacist system, those poor black and brown people wouldn't have to join gangs and sell illegal drugs."

Fagson has the biggest case of "White Man's Burden" and the best part is he's completely oblivious to it. Lol

Or y'know just lock the thread AGAIN and post to some meaningless tweet that's all the rage nowadays.

3 years ago
That's like blaming your parents for your fucked up life at the age of 30. But I really wish my country with religions extremists legalizes Cannabis. It is so hard to get hold of it in college, and once I almost got caught.

3 years ago
Oh fuck off, Jason. Spoken like a spoiled white kid who's never had to see the consequences of abuse and addiction first hand.

3 years ago
Enough theatrics, time for Civil War 2: Race Boogaloo. And what the fuck does abolish the police even mean? I mostly agree with the first image but the comments have transcended retardness and have reached the next level.

3 years ago
but the comments have transcended retardness and have reached the next level
They're from the CoG forum, and it's a thread Jason is involved in. No shit.

3 years ago
Just a reminder also that Jason in the past has casually admitted that when he thinks of a criminal, he always pictures them as black.

3 years ago

Translation: HEY GUYZ LOOK AT HOW "WOKE" I AM!

3 years ago
I'd have to see his personal bank account and any share holdings to see if that's enough to compensate for all those years of white privilege.

3 years ago
Such a virtue signaling tool.