Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

CYSClan: The Storygame- Question 2

8 years ago

Alright, I didn't feel like necroing the original CYSClan: The Storygame thread, so I'm just going to split my questions into different threads, kind of like how Ford is doing it.

After joining a Clan, what would occur next? Should you be given time to explore your Clan's camp and talk with other cats, or should some crazy shit happen afterwards? Something different, maybe?

Clans you can join:

-CYSClan (of course)

-SmiteClan

-SkyClan

You can now only raid BloodClan.

8 years ago

Explore and talk with another cats. After you're done with those things, maybe some crazy shit happen. ALSO, I PREFER M16/M4 OVER AK-47!

8 years ago

Raven pls.

8 years ago

Just as I said before, explore and talk. Add a link that lets you progress through that part. Then, something bad happens.

8 years ago

Yeah, I was thinking about a page where you can just explore your camp anyway.

8 years ago

I also do that in my storygame. If you don't let me carry an M16A3/M16A4 or M4A1, please let me carry an MP5 or UMP. Yeah, I'll stop bitching about it. But it's better for me if you do that though.

8 years ago

Fine, an MP5.

8 years ago

Yay! A Heckler & Koch! MP5 is a good submachine gun to have ^_^

8 years ago

Make sure to put interesting characters as well. Most storygames have boring and uninteresting characters.

Just an MP5? Why no UMP45/40/9, HK416, M16A4, M16A3, M4A1, Glock 17, 92FS, HK45, Remington 870, M1014, and other toys? Let me carry M4A1, AK-47/AKM, UMP45, Remington 870 MCS, and 92FS. I'll be happy.

8 years ago

Do you ever stop? Are you even aware of how ridiculous you look?

8 years ago

Fine, I'll stop that bull****. At least I was suggesting the right thing other than that.

8 years ago

While the sheer enthusiasm and knowledge can be a little disconcerting, there's nothing wrong with weapon knowledge and no need for aggressive rudeness.

8 years ago

Keep in mind that these are still warrior cats we're talking about. This isn't a survival game or military based game, I don't think a cat needs that amount of guns.

8 years ago

My name is Shitnugget, not Shitnuggets, m8. Just sayin'.

8 years ago

Will edit, thanks for the clearing it up.

8 years ago
Explore and talk with other cats. Then make those choices make a difference -- if you talk to cats 1, 2, and 3, then later in the story, you might have an option allowing you to have one of them help you. If you don't talk to them, and instead just go on, then you won't get the option for them to help you.