Destroy Super Team Strike Force

Player Rating2.66/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 52 ratings since
played times (finished )

"run through the jungle"

"A well spent lunch break"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

Tags

Humor

You find your son listening to Eminem and are infurited at this American Influence. You decide to join the Jihad and help me destroy the American Infidels. One group however gets in your way it is the unholy Stuper Team Strike Force.

Well. The amount of dead links was quite annoying. Also, try to make it more obvious when you're supposed to use the items you get, because that really ticked me off when I had to go back and see what I was supposed to do to get to the end.

While the spelling is pretty bad and the grammar and capitalization was lacking, the story was... kinda (?) interesting. If it was more developed, it would be better. The actual story wasn't actually completed, and that was a bit disappointing.

While the tag says, "Humor." I say, "Nada, mi amigo/a."

The storygame has potential, I can tell you that. Just keep improving, and you'll get better ratings. :)
-- Crescentstar on 12/9/2016 7:33:30 PM with a score of 0
This game was interesting to say the least. At the beginning, I wasn't too impressed by the poor writing and the lack of links, but it slowly picked up. It was kind of funny in a weird way, and the funniest line was:

SPOILERS
"we'll be waiting for you unarmed at the airpoert." Even if it was misspelled, it was hilarious.

This was no masterpiece, and it really could have done with more in-depth writing with better descriptions, background info, character development and plot. But it wasn't the worst storygame ever and showed some promise.
-- 31TeV on 10/10/2014 6:09:04 PM with a score of 0
What? I didn't really like this story at all. Not coherent, and I skipped over half the dialogue. You might wanna fix that. This has the potential to be a good story, disturbing subject matter aside. You just made it so your story didn't make much sense, and not in a good way. Plot and character development needs work. Also, allow people to end the game prematurely if they want to. People don't have to get the "final" ending to leave a valid opinion. 2/8
-- ChaiHai on 8/27/2012 4:42:55 AM with a score of 0
Uhh... Is it just me or was this game just the teeniest, tiniest, iddy biddiest bit racist? No? Just me then. :p
-- Briar_Rose on 11/20/2012 3:42:19 AM with a score of 0
This is one of the few games that I have given a one. It was just bad. It was confusing, didn't make any sense in any shape or form, and it really didn't have a plot. But what really made me not like this game was that there was only one end game link. I don't like it when I die and I don't have the chance to comment and rate.

This could really use some work.

1/8
-- JMgskills on 4/12/2012 8:42:26 AM with a score of 0
Finally finished it
-- ThisisBo on 6/14/2011 1:35:44 PM with a score of 0
Gave it a 4. Lots of spelling errors, not a whole lot of effort in general. It looks like you made this an hour, maybe less. I recommend adding more details, and effort your story. It had the potential to be awesome...
-- deadly_sinner66 on 5/23/2011 10:03:58 AM with a score of 0
Finally! That was sort of interesting... Although all of chocobot's REAL games are much better
-- Jeff on 8/13/2010 1:31:08 PM with a score of 0
WoW!

Pretty bad.
-- checker444 on 4/10/2009 10:18:10 AM with a score of 0
Dumb. Idiotic. Stupid. Not cool. The end.
-- DarthVader_13 on 10/29/2007 9:28:48 PM with a score of 0