I Just Happen To Turn Into A Flabird Part 1

Player Rating1.26/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 32 ratings since
played times (finished )

"no possible way to lose"

"Make sure not to blink"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

Tags

Blue: my friend

Purple: me

This is funny and you will probably not get it in the beginning.
We explain a bunch of stuff to you.

Yes and if you want to see what anything looks like just tell us in your comment and we'll put a picture gallery in part 2.

To put it bluntly, the quality of this story is poor. I cannot find a single decent thing to say about this story in grammar, humor, coherence, or anything else.

The funniest thing I saw relating to this story was in the comment section. If you don't want to read this story, then I would suggest reading Rosetail's comment, which provides a good summation of the work and witty commentary.
-- LeoScales7 on 7/14/2015 9:18:12 AM
Honestly the inclusion of a dictionary was almost redemptive of this story. If the two of you put more work into this, I mean much more, it would probably meet minimum site standards and possibly be relatively funny.

Cut back on using more than, say, three exclamation marks at a time. Bad grammar in the actual writing is not funny either. Be sure to use "I" instead of just "i," and successfully use periods and other punctuation wherever called for.

Having many ways of becoming a "Flabird" and then being able to actually do something as such might be the makings of a story that's on par. Happy writing.
-- ugilick on 7/13/2015 12:12:08 AM
This is annaisawesome's friend:Funny, funny, funny, funny!!!!
-- annaisawesome on 7/12/2015 10:28:30 PM
That was awful.
-- Chris113022 on 7/12/2015 6:20:45 PM
There's a WC story at the top of the pile calling my name, so let's get this over with. People have said this one of those "free point" stories, so it shouldn't take long.

<i am the flabird.>
Off to a great start, Flabird.

<i eat blue banananananananananananas>
I feel like this sentence alone is enough to describe the quality of your story.

<...i poop candy. bye bye new best friend!!!!!!!!!!>
Off to a really great start... You do know that 10 exclamation marks =/= humor?

<so one day you are walking to the park and see a bird that you have never seen before.>
I watched The Big Year a few days ago... What if it's one of those super rare birds? I'm taking a picture!

<you walk up and touched it.>
Or I can go touch it, and risk catching some deadly disease...

<before you can blink you shrink.>
This is why you don't touch birds. You get horrible diseases.

<you look up and you're sitting in the tree. then you look at yourself in the reflection of a puddle (it had been raining for the last 3 weeks). You're the bird.>
I'm a bird? I have to tweet this, I'll get so many followers!

<You have no idea what you are doing.>
You're telling me I don't know how to use Twitter! Hah!
Well, I don't have a Twitter account... Touche.

<Ahhhhhhhhhhh Freak Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>
fgjfghljohlgjohljgolhjyljhojtohöjotgölhjmotöjhortöhj!!!!!!!!

<you freak out. but you feel a bobbley thing on your head.>
The bobble-heads are invading! I knew this day would come! But did they believe me? Of course not!

<You like being a flabird and spend the rest of your life as one.>
I can argue with every single word in that sentence.

<thanks to meee's friend (alexa) for basically coming up with the idea of writing a story based on she's imagination.>
She's? imagination. She's? Sheesh, the grammar!

Well I had fun writing the comment... That's something.
-- Rosetail on 7/12/2015 4:36:28 AM
I'd like to express my deepest gratitude in you my friend. . .for giving me a free point.
-- Penworth on 7/12/2015 2:23:50 AM
Umm... Let me just start by saying, I think I realize you were trying to have fun with this, but avoid publishing stories like this. The spelling and grammar weren't very pleasing, and it was kind of a skimpy composition. If you try to put more effort into your stories, I'm sure you could do a good job. Try to convey your imaginative ideas in a more professional manner. Keep on writing! :3
-- imagine13 on 7/11/2015 10:55:34 PM
....No.

Free point!

-1/8
-- At_Your_Throat on 7/11/2015 9:53:29 PM
This is ... one of the worst written "stories" I have come across lately. I can only assume that you are very young and have a very poor concept of what constitutes a game.
-- Kiel_Farren on 7/11/2015 8:33:04 PM
Well it's not Warrior Cats :) It's not literature (do I repeat myself?) but it's not Warrior Cats... I think I'm content for your sense of humour to pass unexplained to me and count alongside UFO's and the Bermuda Triangle as one of the great mysteries of this world :D
-- Will11 on 7/11/2015 8:32:24 PM