WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Although it's highly unlikely you will find them, post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 5/31/2014: need more info, specifics, etc.

I didn't break anything! Help!

7 years ago

I've been trying to work on my story games, and I've encountered some problems.

I have been receiving a page that says you broke it, and it's saying that my story game doesn't exists. Even though I am 99.9% sure that that story game exists.

Pages have been messing up, instead of the page it's the first link on that page. Ex. First link of start page > I "go back" > click on that same link > shows the first link on that page instead of the already-written page. Make sense? O.o

And when I try to change the link name, I can delete it but I can't type anything.

But, I write on my phone, so that might be the problem.

Help!

7 years ago

Its probably the phone thing causing the problem..try using chrome, it might solve some of the problems.When does that "your storygame doesn't exist" page popup?

7 years ago

When I click on a link and then click on the "Go Back".

7 years ago

I just had the same problem, only it was while I was saving . . . I'm using Internet Explorer and I'm getting pretty pissed now that I've lost my story data three times, getting very sick of rewriting the same parts over and over =( 

Is there a magical site wizard that could possibly get my writing back by any chance?

7 years ago

Ya, its called CTRL+C :)

After writing every page, copy all of the text so if it doesn't save you can just the copied text onto a new page. :)

Hope that helped (probably didn't).

7 years ago

Welcome back Haruhi, haven't you been gone for a while. 

7 years ago

Missed me? lol :P

7 years ago

That is certainly what I will be doing from now on, anyone know why this happened exactly?