Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Dunno how many people (if any) watch the series, but since we've already discussed my music preferences, my political ideology, and my religious thoughts, why not discuss TV shows. 

Does anyone else watch Burn Notice? And if so, what do you think of the final season? 

(an amusing thing is that the actress for Sonya was part of a show I watched in Israel called 'the Pijamot' which was about a band who played in their PJs. Can't take her seriously ever since I realized that) 

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Heard about the title, I always thought it was a movie though.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Had a TV movie featuring Bruce Campbell (Sam Axe) as the main character. Great Movie. ^_^ (I'm a Bruce Campbell fanboy. Of course.)

Burn Notice

10 years ago

I like bruce campbell mostly in evil dead 3, I guess i will go watch it one day

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Apparently Him and Coby Bell (another actor in the series) may have a spin-off once Burn Notice is finished. 

Burn Notice

10 years ago
I liked it. I am at the 2nd to last season right now.

My favorite shows:

Lost
Fringe
The Shield
Justified
Sons of Anarchy
The mentalist
Sherlock
Game of Thrones
Arrow
Supernatural
Cult

Burn Notice

10 years ago
Somehow I forgot NCIS

Burn Notice

10 years ago

And also the Edit button...

Burn Notice

10 years ago

can't edit from Opera mini on my kindle? so no. I didnt forget the edit button

Burn Notice

10 years ago

I saw Game of Thrones, a part of Fringe, and a part of Sherlock, all three are great, I can't wait to watch the rest.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

I love that show. Unfortunately I'm not that caught up on what's been happening this season, but the few episodes I did see blew me away.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

This season has been amazing. I'm not going to spoil anything, but each episode gets better. (Though I still can't take Sonya seriously.) 

Burn Notice

10 years ago

What show are you guys talking about?

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Burn Notice. 

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Oh, duh, just the name of the thread.  Wow.. sometimes.. I'm rather oblivious.  Sounds interesting, though I usually stick to HBO series...

Burn Notice

10 years ago

It's a great show. One of the only modern shows I watch. 

Burn Notice

10 years ago

The episode where Michael got himself captured by Russian spies is my favorite so far. I didn't expect it to end the way it did at all.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Yeah, each episode has been really good. Though, I've always held that the best episode was the first one in the newest season, just a perfect way to start up. 

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Also, has anyone watched American Horror Story? I never got past the 3rd episode since I couldn't find it online. 

Burn Notice

10 years ago

I always thought that Burn Notice was about Detective Burn and Detective Notice, is that correct? I never watched it.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

...... I should ignore most of your statements, shouldn't I? :P 

Burn Notice

10 years ago

What? It seemed like it made sense, 

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Yeah I've seen American Horror Story. I liked the second season a lot more. First season was kind of "meh" to me.

It sort of depends on what you like though. The first season focused more on a straight up ghost story haunted house type thing which probably gave it more of focus.

The second one took place in a creepy asylum and had like multiple plot lines going on at the same time. Had more violence and over the top stuff going on as well.

Both of them got a serial killer running around in them though.

Burn Notice

10 years ago
I liked season 1 a lot more. Season 2 just for me personally, they made woman out to be nothing more than chunks of meat. Didnt really care for it. Like the potential an the first episode was great. but after that. Lost me.

American Horror Story

10 years ago

I liked the first series a little more, mainly because it wasn't OMG ALIEN ZOMBIE DEMON ANGEL GHOSTS CHILDREN! I still liked the second season, but me my mom and my brother watched both seasons as a family event.

American Horror Story

10 years ago

See that's exactly why I liked the second season better, there was more variety of stuff going on.

The first one just sort of dragged a lot. I've seen the ghost story type thing over and over again and I've never really been that big of a fan of it to begin with. Didn't help that the characters weren't all that interesting either and did a lot of whining. I liked the characters better in the second one.

I'm sort of wondering what they're going to do for the third season though since they've pretty much covered most horror genres. Guess they could do an isolated cabin in the woods type thing.

American Horror Story

10 years ago

They said it's about witches in 1860's New Orleans. I guess its Voodoo versus Western magic. I believe it starts in October

Burn Notice

10 years ago

I enjoy the following:

- Dexter

- How I met your mother

- Anger management 

- The following

- The big bang theory

- Da vinci's demons 

- Lost girl

- XIII: The series

- Mad men

- Community

(That's pretty much  all the TV i've ever seen and bothered to remember)

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Anyone watch Face Off?

Burn Notice

10 years ago

I've seen it a few times. Some of the make up jobs are pretty cool.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Uh let's see current favorite TV Shows…

Sons of Anarchy
Justified
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Spartacus
Vikings (I can't believe the history channel actually has something semi-historical on it again)

I used to really like the Shield, but of course it isn't on anymore. I still hold a long shot hope that they somehow have some sort of brief cross over with Vic Mackey and the Sons considering they take place in the same universe.

The Sopranos and Oz were alright too. Rome was pretty good, wish that one had lasted a few more seasons.

Walking Dead is one of those shows that for some strange reason I still watch despite thinking it really sucks compared to the comic book. I do try to keep the idea in mind that they're supposed to be different, but I don't always succeed and the TV characters succeed in annoying the hell out of me.

Not as much anymore though as it's getting to the point where the divergence is becoming greater and the more annoying characters are starting to get killed off.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

I didn't watch Vikings till near the end of the first season, but I thought it was pretty good.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

FUCK YOU

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Burn Notice

10 years ago

FUCKING CLIFHANGER. 

Burn Notice

10 years ago

Uhh, just curious...am I the only one here that enjoys the horribly offensive Always Sunny in Philadelphia?? XD Since other TV shows are being discussed as well.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

I never watched it for the longest time since I thought it was just another run of the mill sitcom. Never even knew what it was supposed to be about.

Then I saw a rerun of an episode like a few months ago late at night and started catching up on the series on a regular basis. It's pretty funny.

Burn Notice

10 years ago

I honestly probably find that show far too funny XD Nothing else really cracks me up. I just think Charlie is one of the greatest characters out there.