Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Not talking about those little YouTube stuff, I mean actual DUMB WAYS TO DIE. As of that other forum Hugs, Kwisim, me, and a couple others have been on, this one is not awesome but dumb. Somebody else go first, I need time to think...

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

GOT ONE! Jump out window because your trying to fly!.... yah, dat waz lame-o

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

"GOT ONE! Jump out window because your trying to fly!.... yah, dat waz lame-o"

You insensitive motherfucking nazi prick! A small child died that way!

http://www.snopes.com/music/songs/tears.asp

http://www.astro.umd.edu/~avondale/extra/Humor/MiscellaneousHumor/Warnings.html

http://blogs.findlaw.com/injured/2010/02/warning-wearing-superman-costume-does-not-enable-flight.html

I can't find the part where it says why he jumped, but it's because he was wearing a superman costume, and you know how into it little kids can get, so he thought for a while that he could fly. Splat. Even if I'm wrong and my F.A.C.E. teacher lied, at least one toddler took the plunge for that warning to start showing up... How good do you feel about yourself now, hm?

Oh, COME ON!

10 years ago

so-RY! Didn't mean to make you go crazy! Jeez I didn't know so calm down.... gosh people sometimes...

Oh, COME ON!

10 years ago

You should feel bad for RUDELY ACCUSING someone of being that nasty! Oh my gosh, just, UGH!  Sure I feel bad, but not because of me! Because that little boy's dreams AND life were both crushed! And so you go around parading like people who say ANYTHING similar are rude jerks!

Oh, COME ON!

10 years ago

Oh, sorry about that. I understand if you didn't quite grasp my sense of humor, of which I often have a pretty cruel sort, I did cross out the blatant insults to show that I was joking, though. Really sorry about that. Although I believe I have demonstrated that such a method of dying doesn't belong in this sort of thread.

Oh, COME ON!

10 years ago

pfft. ha, yeah you have. it's okay, it's over now. 

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago
#4.
Crapping

Man, there just isn't much of a downside to a good crap: It gives us time alone, to think, to read--to better ourselves in a plethora of ways. Pooping is what most of us in the Western world do instead of meditating. Aside from the occasional bathroom that must be exorcised, burned and the Earth beneath it salted so that nothing might ever grow on that accursed land again, there's no downside to a good, solid (sorry) bowel movement, right?

Truly, a spiritual experience.

Oh god, there is so much. But don't worry, straining to force it out isn't fatal or anything--you might just get away with a mere crippling injury. All that straining can cause diverticulitis (Caution! Picture!), hemorrhoids (Caution! Another picture!) and rectal prolapse (Thank Christ, no picture). Diverticulitis is a condition where pockets in your small intestine become filled with blood, which can then burst, filling your bowels with blood and your blood with dook, and extra bacteria in your body is never a good thing. Hemorrhoids are well known enough that we can just skip over disturbing, intimate descriptions of them (they're like varicose veins in your asshole) but rectal prolapse? That's the kind of injury that makes John Carpenter weep.

It is a weakening of the ligaments that hold your intestines together, and in the worst case scenario, your intestine comes loose and hangs out your anus. Oh, we're sorry; we should've capitalized that. That should read "The Worst Case Scenario," because crapping out intestines is the worst thing that can happen in any possible situation. DO NOT DO A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH FOR THIS.

Look, a puppy!

Luckily you can avoid all that by... oh, wait. There's not much you can do to avoid it, aside from never, ever straining, or you know, never pooping again.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_18415_6-things-your-body-does-every-day-that-can-destroy-you.html#ixzz2eJwC7biJ

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Uh... thanks, but no thanks

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

plus, that's not really a DUMB way to die.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

You go stand in the middle of a highway because someone told you a unicorn would give you free candy and money.

"Come here, little unicorn!"

*BEEP BEEP*

"AH!"

*splat*

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Ha! 

Try to hack into some tough guy's computer to find out why he hates you

"What are you doing?"

"Uh...trying to-"

"GAHHH!" and you are CREAMED! (and dead)

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago
The Darwin Awards.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

looooooooooooooj

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

The Darwin awards has its own show down in hell. I figured this out firsthand. (See the "CYS and the Competition" thread, I killed myself and was hurled into the pit shortly after thinking logically about all the sexual kinks out there...)

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/9005

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Ferret legging and having one enter your rectum and chew your internal's stuff. Look it up its an actual sport!

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

okay, back to NON-disturbing stuff. Please stop trying to make me puke I'm already sick....

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

To be fair, willingly doing that is a dumb way to die. I think I gave one of those guys a Darwin award.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

To be fair, I didn't even look that up 1000 ways to die the most American show there is. Full of dumb ways to die.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

to be fair, I'm now going to stop talking to you. well how is that fair? WELL IT'S FAIR TO ME.

Dumb way to die #15

Mining At Night

Just, don't do it. Just don't. And if you do, expect many Booms and Hisses. (Yo, a girl can love Minecraft. Don't judge me.)

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Digging straight down. *facepalm* Why would you do  that?!

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Walking around and then getting randomly hit and skewered by a crane a la fringe.

Slipping on a banana peel and dying from the fall.

Falling off of your toilet and breaking your neck (Surprisingly common)

Getting killed by a donkey.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

very, very dumb. you shall be honored in the dumb ways to die hall of fame, my good sir. my turn.... wow this will be lame.

falling out of bed

hugging a creeper (yes, another Minecraft one)

living in the jungle with your pet gorilla (take it into consideration)

fake heart attack (can make your family have a heart attack, which while they are falling down bump into a heavy shelf which falls on you which crushes and eventually kills you)

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

I read a poem once about a girl who slams doors all the time and her parents keep telling her not to.  Finally she slams a door with a heavy statue above it, knocking it down onto her head and killing her.  That would be pretty dumb.  Also dying in a car accident because you were using a cell phone or other electronic device while driving.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Whaaa were you saying about us? We only attack them because the torture us.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

listening to Endmaster

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

killing Aman's mustache

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Choking on your own spit.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

I haven't died yet! But it does hurt. Lol

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

It's never happened to me. Glad it hasn't!

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Dumb ways to di-ie, so many dumb ways to diiiiie! Dumb ways to di-i-i-i-ie! So many dumb ways to diiiii-ie! I love the Metro song =P

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

BE SAFE AROUND TRAINS.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

A women prophesied that a Greek philosopher would die laughing.

He found the idea so ridiculous, he died laughing.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

oh wow. :P well, she was right... That's how I wish to die in 70 years. laughing.

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Well, I was watching Ghost Adventures one time (I know, I know. No need to point out how awful the show is.) And in this episode they were in an incredibly old prison for all the lifers. They kept a death log there of every prisoner to come through and, well, die. This one guy was listed under "death by masturbation". No elaboration whatsoever. Just that. *I feel twelve laughing about this*

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

Death by masturbation  . . . that's one lonely prisoner

DUMB ways to die!

10 years ago

I like to watch GA because it makes me laugh.  One of the guys: "OMG! At this exact moment, I felt a cold breeze!" Me: *laughs* "Yeah, it's nighttime and it's winter. The air?" I just feel so stupid looking back on when I actually used to believe it...