Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Help with Padawans journey part 5

10 years ago

How do I escape the torture room? I've tried everything but still die.

10 years ago

Really? You can't complete that? Remember to use ITEMS when facing them. Especially the techniques. If you come to a dead end then pay close attention to the writing. Then look at the techniques and select use item. It's pretty simple. Epic story that is, can't wait for part 9

10 years ago

Are you sopsed to have an item for the escape. All i have is the robe and the ring. And i backtracked allot but... Still dead.

10 years ago

Hey LoneWolf I'll help you out here:

When the guards have your chains and start talking wait two times. When the guard slackens his grip on the chains rush him. After that his brother will be ticked and be coming for you. When he does don't dodge or run because you can't defend yourself or run away because of the chains. Instead, use the Corinth ring. Try to avoid his attacks until you are at least partially free of the chains. After that I think you should be able to find a way to beat him.

Hope this helps;)

10 years ago

That works.

10 years ago

Great story 

10 years ago

Agreed. How's part 9 coming along Skills?

10 years ago

I just got started writing it again. I was in a bit of a slump for awhile but now I'm back;) I know how I'm going to end the chapter and even how to begin it but the middle portion is giving me troubles.

10 years ago

I can try giving you ideas if you need em. More falling out if planes I presume? Hahaha

Help with Padawans journey part 3

9 years ago

I really need help, on the Third story of Padawan Journey, everytime I click 'Jedi Robes' so I can leave the room, a pop-up shows telling me I can't use the item. Is there something wrong with my computer or is this just a glitch?

Can you help me out please? 

by the way I really like your games, very well crafted.

Help with Padawans journey part 3

9 years ago

If you can't use the item, your probably using it in the wrong place, or you don't have the item in our inventory.

I haven't played the game yet though, so I can't really help yah.

Help with Padawans journey part 9

7 years ago

I know you have alot of projects and if you can't make part 9 I'm making a new chapter that is Three years later so hurry or I will takeover you spot in this star wars thing A Outlanders Journey: http://chooseyourstory.com/story/star-wars~3a-a-outlanders-journey

7 years ago

He's been gone for years guy. Took down all his stories as well.

7 years ago

A two year old thread has been reborn. I hope he knows of the risk he took.