Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

new girl

9 years ago

ok so like i am new and i would love  to make new friends and read some story's

new girl

9 years ago

Look for ''Tower of riddles'', that's a good story.

new girl

9 years ago

thanks a lot i will

new girl

9 years ago

idk if this is court or that girl i let use my profile or maybe a hacker but please stop

new girl

9 years ago

o.O?

new girl

9 years ago

It's mousepaw. ^_^

new girl

9 years ago

Ah. The mind rape.

new girl

9 years ago
I'll be your friend until I find out you're a troll, idiot, or both - otherwise welcome to the site and enjoy your stay :D

new girl

9 years ago

Did you just not noticed that this is the same girl who made the same "Hello, I am new." like a week ago?

new girl

9 years ago
Everyone with a name I haven't seen deserves a warm welcome, new or not - for some it's a way of starting fresh, so we should welcome them just as we would any member. It's called being polite, and nice.

new girl

9 years ago

So...You didn't notice this...?

new girl

yesterday

ok so like i am new and i would love  to make new friends and read some story's

new girl

yesterday

Look for ''Tower of riddles'', that's a good story.

new girl

yesterday

thanks a lot i will

Jade is the girl you greeted 2 weeks ago. She replied to Honor's thread which was meant for thenewgirl. 

new girl

9 years ago

Thuggin!

new girl

9 years ago
I just stated I haven't seen her name before therefore she deserves a welcome. Whether she is new or not doesn't matter. Are you discriminating against possibly new members? Why not be polite anyways? Are you against using manners to welcome new people whether they are new or not?

What happened to "Welcome everyone equally and fairly - whether they are new or coming back, they deserve fresh kindness."

new girl

9 years ago

Did you...Did you even read one word of my post before posting? 

The girl which you greeted is another member who made an account one week prior to making that account, who you ALREADY welcomed a week ago. She made another account one week later, to say "Hello, I am new." When she already has one week ago, with her other account. What does that say to you, if not trolling?  

new girl

9 years ago
It says every screen-name is innocent until they act guilty. I don't care if it's the same person with hundreds of accounts and a history of trolling - the past is the past and a new member is a new member as far as I'm concerned. Even the worst people are still people - and they deserve a proper greeting whether or not they have changed for the better or worse.

new girl

9 years ago

You're being ridiculous :P

new girl

9 years ago
Welcome back, it's been a few days (I think...I forgot) :P

new girl

9 years ago

Ha. Not being childish, but a mod is agreeing with me! ;P

new girl

9 years ago
It's just the way I think.

new girl

9 years ago

Well, for my totally important import on the matter, i agree with Ford.

new girl

9 years ago

Maybe she just forgot her old password! So she may have decided to make a new account. It happens. 

new girl

9 years ago

Welcome, have a great stay!

new girl

9 years ago

YOU, PLANT BOY!. I wish to roll you in paper and smoke you!.

new girl

9 years ago

:O

Darth what happen to your face......its gone yellow... wheres the mask?

new girl

9 years ago

I had it on rental and couldn't afford the payments.

new girl

9 years ago

Here, I made you a new one!

new girl

9 years ago

Un-acceptable. This is plastic, I always rent metal ones!. But thank you for making it for me, I'll give it to madbrad.

new girl

9 years ago

Plastic? Pfft! It is made of [very unpolished] bronze!

new girl

9 years ago

I only accept stainless steel.

new girl

9 years ago

Thanks Darth! We will always be friends. I will wear the mask when I'm slaughtering the penguins! I will send you the heads!!

*removes picture of Darths kidnapped son*

new girl

9 years ago

And I will cook and eat them!.

new girl

9 years ago

Geez, you're all so mean to penguins. Glad I'm not one of them.

new girl

9 years ago

Oh not again. Sentinel just admit you are a penguin for once.

new girl

9 years ago

If I'm a penguin, you're crabgrass.

new girl

9 years ago

For once in your life, Penguin, just...just admit it. 

new girl

9 years ago

ADMIT IT PENGUIN!!.

new girl

9 years ago

Don't jump on the bandwagon, honor, You know I'm more than a measly primitive penguin by the way I beat you mercilessly in that Toggle duel, remember? You know that I have skills and a scottish accent that no antarctic fowl could ever hope to have! You know I'm a Penguinite, you're just in denial.

new girl

9 years ago

You just jealous that I have Evolved to become The Great, Amazing, All Knowing, Omnipresent, Awesome and cool Carnivine.

new girl

9 years ago

Poor crabgrass, falling into such schizophrenic delusions because he's jealous that I'm so high above the meager animal he wishes I was so he's not alone at the bottom of the hierarchy... When will he learn?

new girl

9 years ago

The second you said that last line, I imagined a fish coming out of my computer.

new girl

9 years ago

Sounds like someone needs more sleep than they're getting...

new girl

9 years ago
Or he can spend several years of his life awake for days at a time then go to sleep for 8 hours and stay up for another week or so, alternating between the two - not keeping track of time helps and your body will get used to it. :D It's great for staying up peacefully coding whilst listening to the servers and processor fans hum and buzz... truly heaven.

like me

new girl

9 years ago

"In other news, local resident SpongeBob SquarePants only has a few hours left to complete his essay, and yet he continues to goof off. [head sticks out TV] When will he learn?"

-Realistic fish head, SpongeBob

I imagined the voice and everything, too. It was pretty funny.

new girl

9 years ago
Wow I was literally just posting a picture of spongebob in another thread!

new girl

9 years ago

MAN LOOK AT THAT THREAD!

#COINCIDENTAL....OR NAW?

new girl

9 years ago

You will be brutally murder by Tim, you sick creature. 

new girl

9 years ago

*whistles*