Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings from the inner flame.

9 years ago

I am Charizard!  Lord Of Fire and master of wing! You wll do as I command!

Hello, I am Charizard. I am a red dragon who loves cake and Reece's peanut butter cups.

9 years ago

Hello, and welcome to Choose Your Story. My name is James. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to PM me.

9 years ago
I too, enjoy Reese's peanut butter cups. Welcome, enjoy your stay.

9 years ago

Squirtle, I choose you! Use Water Gun!

Haha, just kidding, welcome to the site!

9 years ago

Like I said in masterminor's hello post: "Hello. I'm a guy that's kind of funny and I'm kind of a douche. Get used to me." I think it went something along the lines of that. Oh, and welcome!

9 years ago

Before you can call yourself charizard, try using something like  before you start trying to stomp on heads. Plebe.

Besides that, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay! ^-^

9 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcUSRT7CFPs

You made me sad. Just so you know, I chose Squirtle in the beginning.

9 years ago

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!

I am happy to invite another evolved -former- pokemon! 

9 years ago

Yeah, you're just sucking up because you know he can, as one of the ending themes of the Original Pokemon TV series put it, kick your grass. Haha...ha...ha...I'm going to die alone.

9 years ago

There are no hard feelings! I let him win anyway!

9 years ago

Eh...yeah...I really haven't had any interest in Pokemon since Gen 3. I liked the soft, kiddy setting that could still get really edgy at times...like Earthbound. I mean, I will still occasionally play the older games just for nostalgic reasons.

9 years ago

I never really had an interest in Pokemon, it changed too much after the first gen. I liked the games but they were too hard. Earth bound huh, never played it.

9 years ago

Earthbound is the balls, but it can be weird and hard to get into. Also, the end boss is rated as one of the scariest/best villains to ever appear on the super Nintendo. Up there with Ridley and Kefka.

9 years ago

That final boss was NOT for kids. The music had me completely freaked out and the mess of eldritch horror (I still don't know wtf Giygas was supposed to be) on my screen didn't help.

Also, the Moo training.

Still a great game though. Mostly fun and cheerful, with a little bit of nightmare fuel sprinkled in between.

9 years ago

And the death scene always creeped me out (Yes, I've played Earthbound and died more than a couple of times)! It looked like Ness' eyes were full of blood or something like that. I don't even know what the people who made Earthbound were thinking giving that game an E rating!

9 years ago

What you were seeing is the remains of a being that became so powerful that he destroyed himself, his mind included, leaving only a husk of pure evil. Either that or a giant bunch of fetuses.

9 years ago

Ah, yes, good to know. I feel so much better about it now.

Seriously, Nintendo. What were you thinking?

9 years ago

9 years ago

A dead fetus.....

9 years ago

Yes, a dead fetus... Did I really say that? God I'm stupid! xD

9 years ago

'ello. I'm a bit late to the party, but welcome. >.< My favorite pokemon is Zekrom.