Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

what should you do if you read something scary?

9 years ago

Let’s say you have read scary creepypastas/watched scary movies/saw some scary pictures out of curiosity. Then it burned into your memory and you cannot forget it. What can you do to get some sleep?

Personally I kept an airsoft pistol under my pillow after reading a scary creepypasta and I was able to overcome the fear a few weeks later.

9 years ago

... That's actually somewhat scary in itself XD sleeping with a gun under your pillow? Eh, I've heard of worse paranoia.

Well, personally, I love getting scared the shit out of, since it's such a rare occurrence for me to have nightmares. But, if I want to clear my head, I'll often write about whatever it is that was bothering me and eventually I just forget about it. Just my personal way of tackling fear.

9 years ago

It's very simple. You take sleeping pills.

9 years ago

"I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream" I read this and had nightmares for two weeks. What I'm saying is I have no way I just kind of deal with it. Try thinking happy thoughts.

9 years ago

Challenge accepted, reading this now!!

9 years ago

wow, where did you find that?!  Awesome read!

9 years ago

Here, this works for me:

First of all, lose the gun, you're going to kill someone, and that will make your sleeping even worse

Imagine you have a girlfriend (don't worry if you cry, it's natural), then close your eyes... Imagine saving that girl from your fear/creepypasta... (you can use the airsoft gun if you want, it doesn't really matter).

If you have a girlfriend, this wont work... that shows how lonely I am. Excuse me, I need to go and write my 34th romance story... What do you think about the title: "Lost love 34" I really need another sequel in that series...

9 years ago

What I do, is that whenever I have something scary burned into my head, say demonic animatronics from the depths oh hell? The thing that I do, is i close my eyes, and I think about the scary things. Then I imagine myself as a badass Rambo type dude that blows the shit out of anything that runs into my way. Or I just make a happy/funny song come on and a weirdly fucked up dream starts to happen. (A good weirdly fucked up dream, though) This always works for me, even though I lose about 30 minutes of sleep.

9 years ago

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

You imagine killing your nightmare rambo style!... at least imagine Freddy raping your girlfriend. As said in my previus comment, it helps you tear it's limbs off. Then put them in a giant blender who will turn it all into juice, which you will later drink and bath in as your TROPHY! THEN TORTURE THE REST OF ITS FRIENDS! RAPE THEM, KILL THEM, TEAR THEIR LIMBS AND ORGANS OFF! THEN MAKE AN AMAZING BREAKFAST OUT OF IT!....

*ahem* That could give you confidence when...killing....the...animatronics....

9 years ago

I wouldn't mind raping Chica... 

9 years ago

Well, I kinda don't have a girlfriend for one, and for two there is nothing wrong with me at all. Your'e telling me that you don't want to be blowing the shit out of metal animals with two M60s? If you dont wish to be a badass Animatronic killer, I think there's something wrong with you.

9 years ago

You don't have a girlfriend? What about the girl with the hideous name? (Let me guess, you tried saying her name in pleasure during shrexy time, but the mere mention of it made you lose all the mojo and stop halfway-through?)

But Toy Chica is so adorable! I could never shoot her! I'd have to, knock her out and then gently snap her neck and give her a viking funeral in a boat made out of all the other robot furries. Unless she had her beak and eyes in, then she'd be creepy enough... Holy Jesus...

9 years ago

I'm just messing with ya

9 years ago

If it weren't for nightmares, I'd have no dreams at all.  As a kid, I loved imagining what horrors lurked under my bed or what might be hiding in my closet.  Those scratching noises that I heard on a breezy night wasn't from a tree, it was a hideous monster that was slowly digging his way inside.  Those creaks and groans weren't the house settling, they were large creatures in search of an easy meal.

I guess what I'm saying is...imagination is your friend (it's all in how you perceive it).  And let the devil take the hindmost!

9 years ago

SO like this. 

"Hey, Freddy! How are you today? You're looking rather nice! Is that a new water coolant I smell? It sure does smell nice, please don't rip my face off, love you!" 

How was that?

9 years ago

I suppose...if you're looking to get a happy ending.

9 years ago

Really? Why wouldn't you shoot him in the face instead?