Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Hey... I joined this site quite a while ago, but I never really got around it due to me being very busy with high school and shit.

I also have a friend on this site... Claw2k11, he's the one who invited me on the site and I thank him!

Now last, but not least, I really wish I'll be able to write some stories(they're probably gonna involve something getting burned...) with non trolls. Claw also told me that you guys are at war with Warrior Cats? Could you please explain?

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

I dunno, something about the Warrior Cats being incredibly stupid and flooding the site with horrible games, but that doesn't matter. What does matter, however, is this spork, and whether or not you decide to wield the INCREDIBLE POWER that it brings.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Thanks... *takes spork*

You already gave me one the first time I signed up here, now I have two... yaaay!

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

BREA- *gets bitch-slapped to Oblivion*

Whew! That was a rush! Anyways, welcome back :P you already know me, yet you have only uncovered the slimmest of fractions of my true self. Ask Claw for details, I'm not in the mood to write paragraphs of bullshit XD

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

We can talk about your true self through PM's... I already know what to expect from the limited information Claw gave me!

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

What'd he tell you? :D

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Don't tell him! :P

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Pwease ;-; youw'll make mwe cwy...

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Welcome to the site... again! Hope you have fun here! Be careful of @Delta44 he might unzip...

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Unzip? What does that even mean?

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Well... you'll see what I mean... *glares at Delta*

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

@Drakoblare

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Why are you tagging him?

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Figured that he might as well say "HALLOA" formally.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Hello.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

*unzips*

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

You did not just do that! Cockblocking FTW!!!

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

See, Claw? I have MODESTY! Unlike # @coins over here...

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

I was actually surprised that you didn't unzip just now! Good job, I knew I could put my faith in you!

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

And even if I did, I just realized there's no zipper on Ryu's jumper... >_> 

I'm baaack

9 years ago

Cool stuff here guys :))

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Hello, welcome. Please close the door so no more bad WC fanfic makers come in.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

But...your profile

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

What 'bout it?

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Warrior cats game...

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Oh yeah, that. Okay, I agree that there are lots of bad WC games, and they're giving WC a very bad reputation. That's why I think there should be a minimum amount of time put into a WC story game. My first story game, I worked for a week and a half. And it just barely met site standards. To sum it up, I think That all the bad WC fanfics are literally ruining the good ones.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

I have yet to read a WC story that I would give more than a 3/8.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Hmm, did you see the one by Wildfur? That one is the highest rated WC story game on this site.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Its rated like... 6/8

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Because it is one of the most played games on the site. WC fanboys and fangirls rate it an 8. It's not even good.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

So basically you're suggesting we kick you out?

If your story got a low rating you probably didn't work as hard on it as you think... work should reflect the grade.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

I admit, my story got a horrible raring. But about half of all WC fans make a decent story game.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

No.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

What? Did I get the half wrong?

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

I think precisely none of the WC fans make good stories. And quit bringing up the 6/8 one; it's biased. Heavily.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Oh well, I'm done arguing. Bye!

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Are so butthurt or offended or something that it seems like someone's arguing with you? 

Go outside, Wolf.

Look around.

No one is.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Who dafuq is warrior cat? I'm kinda new to the site, so I really don't know.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Imperial kajhiits rule. Warrior cats is a tween novel about magic cats or something. My brother had a hoard of them in the basement

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

@tacocat , he has the same pic as you.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

Nah, chris #2 made this photo for revenge for shooting him in the testicles with a crossbow bolt

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

._.

I'm baaack!

9 years ago

I decided it was funny. TacocaT knows/knew. I got it on a roleplaying forum