Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 12/12/2016: http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/feature-wishing-well/message/2782

Searching for Users

9 years ago

I got an idea! What if their was a search engine like the one we use for stories but one for user! It could have filters like the amount of of points and if they have a trophy! (This is stupid and dumb)

Searching for Users

9 years ago
Why would you suggest an idea then say it's stupid and dumb?

Searching for Users

9 years ago

In preparation of the chance the community deem it to be stupid and dumb. I bet we've done it to the poor guy before.

Searching for Users

9 years ago

??

Searching for Users

9 years ago

I think he's asking for a user-list that you could sort through. Fighunter had one of those, it allowed for being able to find the 'higher-ranking' members much easier with it. I guess I can see the appeal and some other uses, but don't think it's important enough to bother Alex with. Still need that editor-fix.

Searching for Users

9 years ago

In that case, we already have a page where the mods are listed, and plus we get, like, 5 users per week :p and I'm guessing a little more than half of the registered accounts are dead.

Searching for Users

9 years ago

No, that was just something that confused the text editor; a copy/paste action that didn't work.

Searching for Users

9 years ago

Unsure what you're talking about. I'm referring to the image-tag html error thing and the other thing that erases your scripts. I think.

Searching for Users

9 years ago
The game and forum search engines barely work for me, as is.

Searching for Users

9 years ago

Game, despite being a little weird in terms of results at times, does still work. The forum search nof so much.

Searching for Users

9 years ago
Yeah. Now that you mention it, I've never been able to use the forum's search engine. The game search engine works well enough for me to find unfinished games and fanfictions that are outside the appropriate category.

Searching for Users

9 years ago

No. Point/post amounts should only be brought up in the forums as a means of pointless dick measuring. Any definitive method of finding out who has the most would render such dick measuring more pointless than it already is.

Regardless, I still have a shiny trophy.

Searching for Users

9 years ago
Yes, I've been wondering, who is the first person I have to usurp to get a shiny trophy.

Searching for Users

9 years ago

Poor Bo XD

Searching for Users

9 years ago

You need about a thousand more, I think.