Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Need Some Help with Writing My Story Game

8 years ago

Hello everyone, I am currently making a story game of my own, and it will be the first one ever! First off, i would like someone to help me write it for i usually dont stay on track when it comes to writing, and i tend to stop stories when they begin to get good. Second off, I would also need someone who would be good with putting links in so that people can come and make their own choices and be advanced into the next section of the story. If someone could help me, I would be very appreciated. Thanks!

8 years ago

To me it sounds like you are asking for a slave rather than a writer. I am sorry but I'm not gonna help you. Just give you a tip.

When asking someone to help you write a storygame, try giving them some  ideas. Not just tell them your gonna write an entire random game. Also, putting links in is easy. If you require assistance with storygames, try reading some articles. They can be very helpful.

Good luck writing! ^_^

8 years ago

1. I am not looking for a slave

2. We would be writing the story together, coming up with our own opinions on what should happen and we take turns writing. Though, i do appreciate the help.

8 years ago

So....co-authoring? I could help if you want.