Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

StormClan Warriors Needed!

9 years ago

Hi, um I'm tinypaw and I was wondering if anybody, that is a Warriors fan I mean, wants to submit a warrior, kit, leader, etc. for my new fanfiction I hope to be publishing soon. If you would just include an appearence, life, any backstory, mate, and any family that your warrior has, that would be great.

Thanks a lot,

tinypaw

9 years ago

Derpstar for leader, pls?

Read the ranks of CYSClan for a few of the warriors. You'll need to scroll down until you see italicized green text.

9 years ago

How about Whiteheart? He was a loner named Snowy, but wandered off to explore the territory of StormClan. He stumbled upon the camp, and became fascinated with Clan life. He joined StormClan, and was given the apprentice name Whitepaw. His mentor was Sparrowheart, a clever senior warrior. His warrior name was Whiteheart, and he fell in love with a beautiful silver cat named Whispersong. Whiteheart died in a battle between StormClan and (insert Clan here) from a fatal blow to the head, which he hurt a few days ago. He always remained a loyal StormClan warrior, even in StarClan.

I hope you like it!

9 years ago

Uh, Echoflower? She is a golden she-cat with black spots, and a white muzzle. You can choose a mate for her if you like, she doesn't yet have one. Her mother is Goldenpelt, her name explains her, her father is Bramblestorm, he is a black tom. Her brother's name is Sweetbite, a white tom with black flecks. She doesn't really have a back story yet, but her personality is sweet, but she is quite stubborn at times. The End ;)

9 years ago

The funny thing is that when I was thinking of a replacement for Rosetail I thinked about Rosebreeze for a second.

9 years ago

Rosesong. Medicine cat. She is a white long haired she-cat with a creamy orange tail, paws and face with deep blue eyes. (My profile pic if that helps) Her mother Snowflight is a former kittypet. She looks like Rosesong but with a gray color. Siverfang, Rosesong's sister looks like Snowflight. I was originally thinking about Rosetail but that name is in an actual book. And I have made a post with a few cat names and looks. If you can find it feel free to use them.

9 years ago

Rabbittail. Warrior. A white tom with green eyes. Has a really tiny tail.     As an apprentice Rabbitpaw was hunting. Then suddenly a fox jumped from a bush and attacked. He fought bravely. A nearby patrol came and the fox ran away. Unfortunetly the fox bit his tail of. Rabbittail became a warrior as soon as he recovered. He got the name from his tail which was only as long as a rabbit's.