Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Question

8 years ago

Is there already a post-apocalyptic storygame here where the main character or the player plays from the point of a view of a zombie? 

Question

8 years ago

... Having read and rated 99.7% of all the stories on here, I can honestly say that I cannot remember a single post-apocalyptic story where you start as a zombie. Or, as might be the case in what you're considering, where becoming a zombie doesn't lead to a game-over. I've seen a few stories where you can proceed as an undead of a sort (vampire, for example) but not a straight-up zombie.

Question

8 years ago

It's not amazing or anything, but it exists. Think the game was featured at some point. It's pretty tongue in cheek though, so I dunno if that's what you're looking for. 

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/zombieland

Question

8 years ago

Oh. Well, I did say "remember," ... I clearly played it, but I somehow forgot it entirely. Strange, I remember his other story. Or maybe it's not strange. I tend to commit stories to memory if they strike me as particularly brilliant or particularly stupid. Zombieland just didn't fall under either, I guess. 

Question

8 years ago

I am freaking out! Not because of this question, but because of something else.I didn't post it as a whole new thread because I didn't want them to see it. I got this message asking me my name. I made up a name. They asked if I went to school. I said yes. But when they asked my age, I drew the line. I didn't want them to see me make a thread asking for help, so I'm putting it here. How do I get rid of them? PLEEEASE ANSWER! AARGH!

Question

8 years ago

Literally just ignore them. Literally.

Question

8 years ago

Kay. I'll try.