Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Hahahahaha. Oh mah lord. So, I just looked up my old usernames on Google, and I found this gem. I was 11 (or 12) when I made this account (now I'm 16). I remembered the password so I logged back in today. I don't know if any of you remember me, all of the drama happened four years ago, but I was an incredibly annoying little brat back in 2011. I was hated so much. I read some of my forum posts are they are hilarious. I'm not even embarrassed because everything I said was comically idiotic. I am so sorry to all the people I bothered. laugh

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Also, by the way...me and SEULaw were never the same person. She was my friend, and she lives in a different country...but everyone thought we were the same person.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Welcome back, person whom I have never met before. :)

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

I'm making a new account, because this account has way too much stigma against me. It was me against the world in 2011. Literally everyone hated me. I guess the best explanation for it all was the fact that I was 12. 'Nuf said.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Before you do that, I would like you to take some time to look at the people on the site today and appreciate how few of them were on here in 2011. Seriously, the site's active membership has turned over, like, twice since then.

Just chill out and enjoy yourself.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

I vaguely remember the name, but I don't even remember what he says he did or didn't do to piss everyone off.

Couldn't have been that memorable.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

I'll continue the conversation with my new account.

I'm not attempting to brag about being infamous, but the situation was pretty hairy. The more frequent users created a council revolving around me, and they considered banning me.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

I wouldn't even know about this had you not brought it up, to be honest. Chances are, the mods are the only people who would.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

I didn't expect any of the "newer" members to know about the situation. I actually looked at the accounts of some of the people I tousled with. Some haven't logged on in several years.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago
If I remember the council being created was done by JJJ, to get the opinion of more well known users. Usually that was to ask what to do with troublesome members (though the council itself didn't last long).

I vaguely recognize your name, but don't remember you.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

EndMaster, your username seems familiar. Did you have that profile picture for a long time? I feel like I've seen it before as well.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

He gets that sometimes.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Your last post was seven months before I officially joined, so... noooope, don't remember you in the slightest. Enjoy your fresh start, I suppose. Always nice to see people coming back to a venue with more maturity and a better perspective. I'd recommend a re-fresher via help and info articles and recent news threads due to some policy changes. 

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Thank you for your support. I greatly appreciate it. Trust me, you're lucky you didn't have to witness the horror that was 12 year old me.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Welcome back, wanderer!

*spits at the ground*... Fancy-font snob....

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

I'm sorry. I just really like the Georgia font.

crying

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

That awkward moment when you apologize for something no one remembers/ was around for.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

JJJ was around to witness it.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

JJJ was around to witness the dinosaur's extinction. I'm almost certain he's God's boss.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

That's true...

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Up until a few years ago, he was just a kid who cussed a lot.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

The implications are apparent... There are great things in Malk's future.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Prolly TsR I think

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

TsR? Is that short for something, or is that the entirety of someone's username?

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

It's an injoke. We had/may still currently have a particularly gross troll that kept coming back on alternate accounts.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

I'm not this "TsR" character. I can assure you that.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Pffh. That's what I'd say if I was TsR.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Right.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago
Reported.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Alrighty.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Impossible is a word. It is, by definition, a word. 

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

You saw that?

blush

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Like I said, I was an idiot. I thought the same exact thing when I reread that post.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

That salt is four years late, Malkalack. That's an entire president ago. At least 8 iterations of developing personality ago. Four years have passed since a time she vocally regrets when you decided to make this obscure reference to point out how wrong she was back then.

Is this how low you've gone, Malk? Is this how desperate you are to point out something that rustles your jimmies, just because? I'm kind of dissappointed. You used to write other things, (or we at least heard about what you were writing from time to time) you used to be interested in posting other things, rather than popping in to point out shit you don't like. You'ved literally flanderized yourself into Coins/Early-days-Iqqih.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Welcome back~

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

Fuck, you're even older than me.

Welcome.

Does anyone remember me?

8 years ago

I wish I could erase those years...