Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Again ISIS has struck Europe.  Wouldn't have expected Belgium to be the next target though.

Brussels attack

8 years ago
There are plenty of reasons to choose Belgium. Really, they aren't doing it so that all Americans need to look up where that is (No, not Scandinavia).

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Yeah the attack was at the capital of NATO. But app. The attack wasnt intended for Brussles but was moved since we captured one of the heads of the paris attackers. Crazy

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Umm...isn't that what happened with the Paris attack as well?

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Nooo! Not France Jr.! It's the home of Sherlock Sr.!

Brussels attack

8 years ago
Cue the stupid remarks.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Lol

Brussels attack

8 years ago

They've been making themselves a target ever since they decided to make waffles rectangular.

Brussels attack

8 years ago
Rectangular waffles are freaking amazing. And they have oval ones too.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Damn it. I was thinking Belgium, not Brussels.

Edit:Oh, wait, Brussels is in Belgium. Freaking Mason...screwin' with me by calling it a nation.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Hey hey! Not my fault! Hahahahaha!

Brussels attack

8 years ago
Looks like someone didn't eat their Brussels sprouts.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Why are people being such jerks to Brussels?

It's still a human nation, hasn't harmed us recently, and most of us (probably) hate Isis, right?

Brussels attack

8 years ago

When has it harmed us.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

When wasn’t it a human nation?

Brussels attack

8 years ago

That's not the point dammit xD

I'm saying why are the other people making fun of it?

Brussels attack

8 years ago

So, if it wasn't a human nation, it would be perfectly okay to attack its denizens?

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Yes, kill the fox Kin!

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Hey don't hate on the foxes! I'm part fox!

But what if it was half human, half fox, nation? o_0

Brussels attack

8 years ago

@NightBirdBlue , bring out the thumb-cats! War has been declared!

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Go Jars! And all other inanimate objects!

Brussels attack

8 years ago

WHY!? Does ISIS hate their Belgian chocolate! NOT THE CHOCOLATE! D:

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Calm down, there is more chocolate in the world.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Not Belgian chocolate....

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Holy fuck, this thread turned cancerous so quickly. Can't you degenerates go six minutes without making an unfunny joke? 

Brussels attack

8 years ago

So, you can equate everything even mildly annoying to you with the second leading cause of death in the U.S., but we can't make jokes about two buildings worth of people getting blown up?

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Wait, that's NOT ok around here?

Wat

WAT

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Mind. Blown.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

can-cer

1.  the disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.

2.  a malignant growth or tumor resulting from the division of abnormal cells.

3. a practice or phenomenon perceived to be evil or destructive and hard to contain or eradicate.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Care to go six minutes without complaining about the asbestos you inhaled when the towers fell?

Brussels attack

8 years ago

I'm not really shocked that Belgium got attacked, since they are nestled between France and Germany, which is a pretty bad place to be if you're trying not to get attacked by terrorists. It's horrible, but not particularly shocking to me. If I had to bet where Isis would try to attack next, I'd say they'd try something in Switzerland (specifically Geneva) because that would mess with everyone really badly. Plus the Red Cross, World Trade Organization, and UN refugee agency are all based in Geneva so it would be a pretty big deal.

I swear to god NSA I'm not a terrorist I'm just really morbid.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Ah, that'd be freaking terrible. That would mess the United Nations up so badly. Total war may break out.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Arm yourselves! World war 3 is approaching...

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Technically, WWIII has been approaching since the end of WWII, but I don't think this will be what causes it. Isis isn't really an organized country. Most of what they control is desert towns in Syria. They're a threat, yeah, but the aren't the threat that would cause a world war. 

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Also, World War is a different level, as a world war is basically smaller wars combined into one big one, were the sake of the entire world is involved most nations have taken a side.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

ISIS would probaly be the least plausible cause of starting ww3. They'd be lucky to even get a U.S amphibious assault.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

Yep, it would be awful, but it would get them what they want. I mean, they'd be bombed into oblivion and it would be super hard to pull off, but if they managed to do it, everyone would collectively just lose their shit. 

Brussels attack

8 years ago

I mean, their intention is confusion and disruption so yeah, they would get what they want.

Brussels attack

8 years ago

And then they'd probably be obliterated five seconds later. Swiss military may not have gone into war ever, but they're intense. But  then another Isis would pop up because you can't bomb an idea.