Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Do you have any guilty pleasures? Besides weird food combos like my last post. Guilty pleasures are exactly what they sound like. Something you guiltily find pleasure in. Mine would be cliche romance fictions...squeeee

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Illegal stuff, but I rather not go to much into detail about that.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Lol. Anyways, my guilty pleasures aren't anything illegal, I do have a foot fetish. I haven't done anything sexual with anyone's feet yet, so I guess I just like looking at pretty feet.

Nothing secret over here. ;)

Like, nothing at all.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Reported.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Reported?

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

It's a joke, man. God knows if End ever got in touch with police, they'd realize he's the spitting image of the Everdeen Strangler.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Who's the Everdeen Strangler?

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Endmaster, apparently.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Exactly. Also, it's a Simpsons reference.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

MDickie's games, Clooney Batman, goofy old kung fu movies with severe values dissonance/cultural translation issues, (E.G. Buddhist monk says "God be praised!" Villain threatens "I'm going to send you to HEAVEN!")  the "I love little girls" song, (It's probably (I hope) about having a dwarf fetish, hence all the dwarves in the video, but there's too many uncomfortable parallells and I don't like having it in my browser history... So damn catchy, though.) The cringiest parts of /pol/, top 10 lists, wordless walkthroughs for games that I have but choose not to play because I won't be as good as the person I'm watching...

Oh, and New Nostalgiacritic. I think New Nostalgiacritic is just as good as Old Nostalgiacritic.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Bad movies... Like, really, really, REALLY bad movies! I usually find them more funny than most genuine comedies. It's kind of beautiful how terrible a movie can be. Like The Room, Birdemic, Cool Cat Saves the Kids and Twilight. ^_^

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

implying Cool Cat Saves the Kids isn't the best coming-of-age drama ever made

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

My bad. Derek Savage is a fucking genius! (Besides, I've seen the trailer for "Gun Safety For Women." I don't want to be on his bad side.) cheeky

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Same on this end. There's an entire club/stream I go to to watch em!

Other than that, notoriously bad fanfiction, notoriously bad ocs, and anything I can snark at.

And if I can fit it, I can ship it.

That's the ones I feel semicomfy with sharing.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Me too! My Immortal is the best fanfiction of all time! I burst into uncontrollable hysterics at:

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" It was... DUMBLYDORE!!! ^_^

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

My friends and I did a dramatic narration. I'll see if I can find it.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

HURRAY! (Did you do the Author's notes? Those were the best parts!) ^_^

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

* MOTHERFUKERS

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

For me the most entertaining part of CCSTK is how cool cat acts like he's a dog half the time. Fucking genius!

Also, ironically the creator of it actually cyberbullied this youtuber named "I hate everything" after seeing his sarcastic review on the movie. Funny, since the supposed moral of the movie (if you want to call it that still) was to not bully. XD

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

I've enjoyed a lot of music that many people think is garbage, and maybe they're right, but hey, I liked it. I'm uh, also a bigger fan of fluff stories than most people here realize, so I've read a frankly embarrassing amount of love / dating stories (not just here)--including some ridiculously shoujo mangas. I absolutely know some of them sucked, and yet, as long as the quality wasn't eye-bleedingly awful and the cliches didn't beat me over the head too hard and often, I didn't complain. (Too loudly, anyway. Though I did laugh.) I also love puns even though I know so many of them are awful and stupid. 

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

I love puns too much for my own good. But, my true guilty pleasure would have to be this, it just sounds so GOOD.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

That was... strangely catchy.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

That was just... I'm at a loss for words here. It's s silly yet it's so amazing at the same time.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago
No. I don't feel guilty about liking anything that I like.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Same.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Yeah. Those babies had it coming anyway ^_^

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Psst, I think you forgot to switch to your Endmaster account...

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Watching NaLu, Jerza, and Gruvia moments. I ship them so hard ;-;

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Mainstream pop artists like Taylor Swift and Lana Del Rey.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

I have a soft spot for animals in movies. I seem to be most emotional about them. And the strangest thing is, I almost never get emotional about movies.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Same here. I don't have the same feeling as yours about the animals though.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Yeah. All animals should die.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

X_X.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

I just had bacon for breakfast.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

You do realize humans are considered animals as they are in the mammal kingdom?

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Humans are dying though.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

I have come to realize your true nature. RUN!

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Screamo, i just love it.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Ratboy Genius.

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

What, what world are you in where Talking Heads is a guilty pleasure? They're downright great. 

Pleading guilty

7 years ago

-Eating Meat.

-Watching Pawn Stars

-Pop Punk

-Those shitty American shows where families broadcast their problems to the world