Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

WarTorn Realms

7 years ago

I am Working on a game, that i wish will bring a lot of nostalgia to the players. it will be called, " War Torn Lands". You play as Dray Bazzer, a Knight who was sent on a quest by his king, to find and slay the Dark lord Grim. You will travel through many lands, and face many challenges that will put your metal to the test. However, I am in need of help, character ideas, weapon ideas, boss fight ideas, and more. please post it and i will give you a lot of credit in the...uh... credits?

WarTorn Realms

7 years ago

Have you written anything so far? If so, can you post a "sample" of your writing on the storygame?

Just saying, you ought to capitalize your Is.

WarTorn Realms

7 years ago

Is?

WarTorn Realms

7 years ago

When you say "I" as in referring to yourself, you are always supposed to capitalize it. Also, if you're beginning a sentence, the first letter should always be capitalized. You had issues doing both of these consistently.

WarTorn Realms

7 years ago

Thank you for telling me this, I'll remember that.

WarTorn Realms

7 years ago

Don't bother. You're not at the skill level where your story would stay  on the website for any meaningful length of time. Work on practicing and mastering the basics of the English language.