Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

Hey, so I used to go on this website a lot back when I was younger (never made an account tho). I was wondering if anyone knew the name of my favorite storygame here?

It's about this girl and a wolf thing. This magic snow wolf has been with this girl her entire life and she's fooled into thinking it's evil and ends up killing it. I remember it had this epilogue where, after your character gets married, the wolf spirit talks to her as a ghost or something?

Does anyone remember this story?

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

And I think early in the story she follows the chases the wolf and falls through a hole in the snow, ending up in a fantasy world? And that world is where she has to hunt down the wolf and kill it?

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

I remember this game, although not its title. I believe it's been unpublished, as I had a save on it once before but I can no longer find it and I certainly never deleted it.

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

Oh, and if I recall right there was no way to save your wolf mom or whatever she turned out to be. You had to kill her. I legitimately cried over that when I played it.

Damn, now I really want to know what it was called too!

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

Did you ever rate it? Maybe if you dig around in your points you can find it.

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

Does no one remember??? I really doubt it was deleted

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

YES! Thank you! I loved that game! Thank you thank you thank you!

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

O_o What... what is that? Your new avatar. Is that a face? An amphibian? An abomination? A... really weird flower? I can't tell.

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

It's a thalidomide baby

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago
It's obviously a gnome standing in front of a hobbit hole.

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

what.

EDIT: okay what the hell that's actually what that thing is?

Can't Find Storygame

7 years ago

Oh, I see it now. It's like a video game, with the Edward wearing sharing red cap and having a green beard.