Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

So yeah, this is my belated one year anniversary thread because I need to feel loved. Not really sure why I didn't make this when it happened, but yeah. Thanks for an awesome time here, guys.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

Well, I already congratulated you, but congrats, you've survived (more than) a year here. :3

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

Ha!

This guy...

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

Congratz for still being in this site. You're still here, but I'll probably lean to Wattpad later on.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

What's so great about Wattpad?

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

What's so great about Wattpad? What's so great about Wattpad?! I'll tell you what's great about it. I have not a clue. Congrats on being here a year though.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

I'll tell you, my boy: fanfiction by teenage girls, as far as I can see. Whether it star One Direction, Union J or Five Seconds of Summer, whether it be around dating them, or going on tour with them, or being bullied by them, theres endless teenage crushes and wet dreams turned to word. It's hilarious to read, but anyone who wants to use that site to write is a dimwit.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

"It's hilarious to read, but anyone who wants to use that site to write is a dimwit."

See: Raven47.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

Hehehe. Nice one, Chris.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

Fuck... Wattpad is too damn crowded (and yes, it's actually worse). Why the fuck it seems that this site is the best overall?

Good and simple to use editor, not crowded... but this site isn't perfect either. I guess once a Cystian, forever a Cystian...

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

Don't make belated anniversary threads. That's just attention whoring. It's like if I went ahead and made a '906 days' thread right now, just so I could get some pats on the back just for staying on this godforsaken site that long.

And this just made me realize that I only have 6 days until my two and a half year anniversary. Yay!

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

Kiel said it was fine to do.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

Still, in my opinion making a belated thread for something is attention whoring. Especially if it happened months ago, which is the case here (and almost a year ago at that). You could have just waited until your two year anniversary in three or so weeks.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

Still, Kiel gave me the green light. I'll trust my father any day over you.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

Again, the point still stands. You were literally three weeks from your two year anniversary when you made this thread. You should've waited.

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

I see someone's waiting for that ten year milestone until they pull the trigger. (No, that wasn't meant literally.) :b

One (and a half) years.

7 years ago

What about decade anniversary threads? I'm planning on making one when the time comes lol.