Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hewwo

6 years ago

Hewwo there. I have many ideas but do not know how to format them here. Anyone wanna write one with me?

Hewwo

6 years ago
Hi. A member by the username of TharaApples loves to write ideas with the newbies. You can PM her your idea and stuff [here].

Happy writing and enjoy the site :^)

Hewwo

6 years ago

That person actually messaged me, although it has been a few days since they've been online apparently. 

Hewwo

6 years ago

Welcome to CYStia. Try bouncing around the forums and finding someone that will help you with your problem. Some people tend to enjoy writing with others, while some prefer the beauty of solitude. Others just like to read over your stuff and give correction, like @Seto, but you just have to find the right person. Good luck on your endeavors.

Hewwo

6 years ago

*waves hi*

Hewwo

6 years ago

*Liccs cup* Whu

Hewwo

6 years ago

I would be glad to help you ^_^

Hewwo

6 years ago

Hello! Welcome to CYStia, and I'm not interested in writing a game with you.

I don't know if you're capable or not, so you won't get that much attention, kindness or sympathy from me. 

But first, don't say hewwo.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/307/907/d53.png

Hewwo

6 years ago
Hi, welcome to the site.

You're capable of writing a grammatically correct sentence so that at least puts you ahead of those who usually ask such things, but in general you want to at least have an idea you can pitch and an example of your writing. Some time spent reading / reviewing and otherwise familiarizing yourself with the site also wouldn't go amiss.

Most people here are busy with their own projects and aren't going to be willing to spend a lot of their writing time AND put any work they take seriously into the hands of a total unknown. And of course there's just the simple fact that so few of these go anywhere, usually do to a lack of planning.

You might conside attempting at least a small story game on your own first. Go to the Writing Workshop if you need help turning an idea into a workable plot or have questions about structure.

Hewwo

6 years ago

Welcome. I hope you stick around because I look forward to reading new stories :)

Hewwo

6 years ago
Yo