Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

MyVacation

6 years ago

Can someone please help me, WHERE ARE THE BUGGY KEYS?   HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyVacation

6 years ago

In the research facility, look inside the bathroom. There's an option that says "Search the counter". You'll find the buggy keys.

I also wrote a walkthrough of the game. The URL is below:

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-parlor-room/message/16927

MyVacation

6 years ago

Thanks so much!!!!!

MyVacation

3 years ago
Do you know where I can find the Redstone Country Club, Island Cliffs, and the Mysterious Mines in MyVacation?

MyVacation

3 years ago

Those were original "DLC" content that I had planned out, but that was also around the same time that I switched to developing the actual game. So instead of keeping the game off the site, I ultimately just published and brought back the game. 
The Redstone Coontry Club was going to be a place where players could play a golf mini game. Spending on how well they did, they'd get access to an exclusive VIP Lounge where they'd meet a new character that would send them on a fetch quest back into the jungle. 

The Island Cliffs is a part of that fetch quest, If your body skill was high enough, you'd reach the top of the cliffs and you'd discover a cafe and inn. The cafe serves peak burgers and the inn has a spa and hotel that lets you refill your needs. There's also a secret elevator that gets unlocked that lets you go back to the cliffside inn instead of climbing the mountain. The cliffside inn and cafe has a character that gives you a code to the Mysterious Mines, but only after you give that character a message from the Country Club character. 

The Mysterious Mines are locked by a coded padlock. Once using the code, you can get inside. The entrance to the mine has a gift shop. When you enter the gift shop, an employee greets you and rewards you for finding the secret mines. He explains that the mines are a series of floors where players fight monsters and gain experience points. The points can be redeemed at the gift shop for new weapons, armor, items, and buffs. If you reach the bottom of the mines and defeat the Dark Mine Lord, you'd get a Mine Lord Plushie that when interacted with, says one of his boss battle quotes and then randomly increases one of your skills by 1, once a day. It's a great way to max out your skills. 

Unfortunately, none of these features made it to the final story build after I switched to the My Vacation video game. But there's hope! These might be locations in the full game. Thanks for understanding! 

MyVacation

3 years ago
Thanks for letting me know!