Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings

5 years ago

I'm pretty much a lurker on CoG, but never really bothered to post anything there. Only really came here due to Avery's recent story (which is awesome). I only read a couple of other stories on here so far, and now realizing there was a page for newbies like me I had to post. I thrive on enviroments where I can freely speak my mind and I am welcome to be here. 

P.S: Endmaster you truly must be one of a kind, never have I came across a choices story like Eternal.

Greetings

5 years ago

I like you already.  

Welcome to the best CYOA site on the Internet.  I hope you continue to enjoy your stay. 

Greetings

5 years ago

I will and I hope to bring some value to this community (one way or another).

Greetings

5 years ago
Welcome to the site! You laughed at a MAGA joke, it's already a given you'll fit in here. Let us know if you have any questions, but if you're reading PoF and Eternal sounds like you're off to a good start.

Greetings

5 years ago
Welcome to the site. Feel free to lurk and read here all you like.

Greetings

5 years ago

Thanks Tian, enjoy the rest of your time here.

Greetings

5 years ago

Yey! Great to have you here! (Also sorry for stealing all your points in RPS. The Lucky Dueler's Trophy must be mine!) ^_^

Greetings

5 years ago

If you want the trophy you could just duel me lol. I’m currently going for the Unlucky Dueler’s Trophy, so we help each other out.

Greetings

5 years ago
Just a reminder: telling each other what options you'll choose or otherwise cheating could get you guys banned. Some people did that in the past to get more points, and the hammer of doom took care of them. So don't do that. :)

Greetings

5 years ago
I don't think anyone has given a shit about dueling in years.

Pretty sure Briar is safe unless Jason gets made an admin somehow....

Greetings

5 years ago

No cheating is required. I don’t think there has been a time since I started gambling on this site that I haven’t seen the “You’ve lost a duel :-( ”  at the top of my screen. What can I say? I’m naturally unlucky. Besides, what’s the difference between me spending 20 minutes reading through the list of 1-2 length story games, gathering some points, then giving them to cysid, and me ‘giving’ them to someone who actually contributes to the site?

Also Mayana, I have a .002% less win percentage than you, so get on my level.

Greetings

5 years ago

And they would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling admins.