Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Night mode?

4 years ago

Yeah, that. So, I love "bedtime stories" but with the ridiculous brightness from all the white in every page, I may get a headache.

I'd like to know if there exists a feature wich would allow me to change the background color to black, grey, dark blue or anything like that. Or, even if it doesn't exist, would it be easy for you guys -the moderators? or anyone?- to make it into a thing?

Thanks in advance!

-Shady

P.S. Oh, I just remembered, I'm new here. Hello everyone!

Night mode?

4 years ago
Are you on a computer or on mobile? Because if you are on a computer then there is a chrome extension you can download. The chrome extension allows for dark mode, and changes around the UI to make it look “prettier”.

Chrome Extension Here

Night mode?

4 years ago

Oooh thanks! Thankfully, I do happen to be on PC. What's the extension called?

Night mode?

4 years ago
I linked the original extension post in my first reply. Just click on the blue text.

Night mode?

4 years ago
It's in the OP of the thread he linked. There's also one for Firefox there which is obviously superior.

Night mode?

4 years ago

I won't comment on Firefox's 'superiority' but I AM loving the dark theme.

Thanks guys! 

Night mode?

4 years ago
Oi, welcome to the site!

Night mode?

4 years ago

Thanks for having me :D

Night mode?

4 years ago

Welcome my lord! As an inferior shade, I humblly introduce myself!

Night mode?

4 years ago

Greetings, dear lightless fellow! It is good to be here at last and to have made your acquaintance.