Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi people

3 years ago
So, I am new here and I would love to write something in the future to improve my English skills and my writing skills. I have never written a story before, so I am really excited to try some new stuff. Have a nice day to you all.

Hi people

3 years ago
Welcome! Looking forward to your stories. Do you know what you'll work on first?

Hi people

3 years ago
I have some ideas but I don’t know how to piece them together, and my English skills are not that great either, so I suppose it will be a while for me to post any story games.

Hi people

3 years ago
People in this community has helped me a lot to improve my English in only a year and a few months. However, you have to accept criticism and all that to grow here.

Hi people

3 years ago
Welcome to the site!

Just a fair warning, branching stories can take a lot of work beyond just a standard linear one, even if you're already familiar with writing. But if you need just basic feedback on style and grammar you're welcome to post short stories or excerpts from larger works in the Writing Workshop.

And of course I always recommend taking some time to read a few of the higher rated storygames, besides just being entertaining it can help give an idea of what the editor is capable of and what readers are most looking for as far as quality level. Rating and commenting on games is the quickest way to add to your points total and general reputation around here too.

Hi people

3 years ago
Thank you for your advice.

Hi people

3 years ago
Hello~

Hi people

3 years ago
Hey hey! Welcome!
Hope you find yourself improving those english skills :)

Hi people

3 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi people

3 years ago
Hey! It's nice to meet you! :D And don't worry, your english seems pretty good now, if you feel the need to brush up on it, then all the better. I'm looking forward to the stories you write! Welcome to CYS!

Hi people

3 years ago
Try using threaded view, Fembub
go to the top right, and click that very helpful button.
Thank me later

Hi people

3 years ago
lol thanks XD