Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings

3 years ago
Hello, I am introducing myself. I am new, KalenAltman. I Like this place and its stories. Looking forward to our interactions.
(Talking as if I am introducing myself in a workplace or sum lol)

Greetings

3 years ago

Welcome!

Greetings

3 years ago
Thank youu ^^

Greetings

3 years ago
Welcome to the site! Let us know if you have any questions.

Are you here mostly to read, or to try and write something?

Greetings

3 years ago
Thank you ^^ I am currently binge-reading, but it is definitly tempting to try and write my own story at some point, when I will be more familiar with the whole CYOS process, see what I like, how it is done, the best ways yk.

Greetings

3 years ago
How do you do?

Greetings

3 years ago
I think am doing well, thank youu. What about you?

Greetings

3 years ago
Good enough for government work.

Greetings

3 years ago
How'd you find the site btw? Seems like we've been getting tons of newbies lately, I guess we must be doing something right.

Greetings

3 years ago
I was looking for some IF and came accross this place, I find it amazing, it feels like a goldmine. I havent had the chance to read a lot but I know I will be spending a LOT of time here :). I think you were the one that wrote an article about some stories to read. I think its cool because sometimes there is so much to choose from that one can be lost, your article helped me! This site is great, thank you!

Greetings

3 years ago
Oh yeah, that thing. Might be a bit outdated now, I really should do a new version.

We just finished a major contest though, if you like grimdark fantasy you should check out the new Dark Fantasy category that most of the entries were written for.

The main list of featured storygames are all pretty good though, just depends on what genre you like.

Also, if you're using a computer you should check out the Chrome and Firefox extensions in Brad's profile, it just gives the whole site a facelift and adds a dark mode option you can turn on in your profile, and multiple quicksaves and other useful things.

Greetings

3 years ago
Thank you very much, I'll make sure to check it out

Greetings

3 years ago
Hello! Welcome to the site :)

Greetings

3 years ago
tThank youu