Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago

I'm a fan of cats, especially Warriors. I'm also a fan of writing and choose your own adventure stories. Hey, if only there was a place I could combine all those things. Oh wait.

My concept is to go through the life of a warrior from kit to elder to- y'know, dead.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go through the OG clans or make my own, but the beginning will have a litter of kits and the player will choose which body to inhabit, then choose from a list of 3 names just for a e s t h e t i c. The only thing that will really matter is the kit you inhabit, as each have their own scenarios such as a medicine cat role, changing clans, or leading to the clans' demise. Heavy stuff.

Please let me know if there are any other Warriors fans here, and feel free to leave suggestions on scenarios.

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago
Sorry to break it to you, but Warrior Cat (WC) stuff was banned on the site a few years ago. Any WC stories found are immediately removed, so please don't put too much into it only to see it wiped out later.

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago

I like how Berka was the first on the scene to combat the WC menace.

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago
Cattnaps account has been lying in wait for this moment since 2016. I don't trust this kind of pussy.

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago

I literally have cat in my name, so take it from me that we don't want Warrior Cats stories. Instead, you can write about normal cats, or even other stuff.

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago

I have a suggestion. Go fuck yourself.

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago
Well nothing's to stop you from writing a storygame with an animal/feline protagonist here, but as others already said, there is a current (and most likely permanent) ban on Warrior Cats fan fiction.

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago
My natural instinct was to assume troll with sleeper account, but if the OP is real I think they really would find it more satisfying as an author to branch out beyond regurgitating the world of a children's series written by a collection of hacks that didn't even want their real names attached.

...but this blast from the past does remind me of how much fun it used to be informing children that, much like Santa Claus and all the times their mom said they loved them, Erin Hunter isn't real.

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago
Brutal. But it had to be done.

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago
Wait....Santa isn't real?

Warrior Cats Fan Concept

2 years ago

I should have known better, my mom clearly only loves EndMaster