Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Totem Spirit Quiz

2 years ago
I have made a totem spirit quiz, which is meant to be short. The site however is telling me that I must wait a couple of days before publishing which makes me wonder if I should really publish something that's not what the site usually has. Are there any special rules for quizzes, or are they allowed on the site just like other storygames?

Totem Spirit Quiz

2 years ago
Quizzes used to be very popular, because they were easy to make and easy to rate. They were also almost always lazy trash and only a few have survived the subsequent purges.

There's nothing wrong with them in theory, yours can take its chances with the ratings like any other game. But it would help if there was something extra to give it interest, like if you made it fancy with something like scripting or graphics, or included some educational info or other commentary. (In your own words, please don't copy and paste from Wikipedia.)

Hell, we even have a featured quiz!

Totem Spirit Quiz

2 years ago

You know, I'm tempted to make a spirit animal quiz, only instead of things like wolves and bears and owls, the only results are slug, cockroach, blob fish and naked mole rat. ^_^

Totem Spirit Quiz

2 years ago
Spirit Vermin Quiz. Maybe with a little expansion I'd play that.

Totem Spirit Quiz

2 years ago
Spirit Rock Quiz

Are you sedimentary, ignious, or that other type no one ever remembers?

Find Out!

Totem Spirit Quiz

2 years ago
Feeling inspired enough to add a branch to your own quiz yet?

Totem Spirit Quiz

2 years ago
Had to take this down for being something only jamescoker could have enjoyed, but it's still in the author's profile on sneak peek of anyone is curious.

Really had to wonder why the game chided you for thinking of yourself as human and told you you needed to realign your chakras and renounce violence, but going "yeah I'm the tiger god of war, fucking love violence, I do it all the time" is perfectly fine and acceptable.

Totem Spirit Quiz

2 years ago
I only got toenail fungus as an option :(