Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Drafting a new IF game

2 years ago
I have a few ideas but want to see what people want when it comes to genre/ content etc. I have some experience writing Fantasy and modern Technothrillers. Been active on 4chan qst for ten years or so. This post is just to gauge interest, hope you all are doing well.

Drafting a new IF game

2 years ago
These games can be a lot of work, you should write whatever story can maintain your own interest long enough to see it through. Fantasy is the most popular I suppose but that's more because the most authors are writing it. There's always room for something different.

If a story is complete, polished and proofread, has significant branching and doesn't do that annoying forced looping back to the beginning thing on a loss, you're golden.

Probably you'd get more direct interest on the forum if you had a more specific idea to pitch or a page or two of writing samples.

Drafting a new IF game

2 years ago
I am interested

Drafting a new IF game

2 years ago

I am not interested

Drafting a new IF game

2 years ago
I am not am interested

Drafting a new IF game

2 years ago
I am interested I am not I

Drafting a new IF game

2 years ago
Got some notes for a an Armored Core inspired mecha game. Might be what I work on. If that sounds like your thing do stick around. It'll be a while. Thanks for the feedback, I realize most things around here are Fantasy maybe Ill manage to put out something different.