Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Introductions

2 years ago
Hi there. I know most of you already, but some of you are actually new to me. It’s been awhile. I’ve matured. My old account(s) are banned (not a good sign, I know), so this username is different. Obviously. If I seem familiar to any of you or you care enough to do any actual digging to see who I was, I’m just gonna say right here that I’m not like that anymore. I swear.

Anything new in the last year? I looked for a contest to enter and found that I was just slightly too late. Darn. It’s fun catching up on some new conversations in the threads, and I’m looking forward to reading the newest big time hits in the story game world. I’m even trying to leave reviews and maybe succeed at writing a story myself. Be a contributing member, for once.

In summary, hello again!

Introductions

2 years ago

Apparently End thinks your avatar is cringe. That does not bode well for you.

Introductions

2 years ago

Did you go by the handle Dark Phoenix?

Introductions

2 years ago

Corny.

Introductions

2 years ago

And of course calling someone gay doesn't make you straight.

Liking the opposite gender and not liking the same gender makes you straight.

Glad to see calling someone a faggot is still okay though. (Regardless of orientation)

Introductions

2 years ago
Sorry, it was the first image I had that fit. And no. I don’t even know who that person is

Introductions

2 years ago

Better avatar.

Anyway, can't be bothered to go digging too hard into figuring out which fucktard you were (There's been far too many), so carry on with your new attempt at being a productive CYStian.

Introductions

2 years ago

Hello! Well, you write in coherent sentences, so that shows promise. I imagine you should be fine, assuming of course that you got banned for being a cringey troll and not a pedophile. ^_^

Introductions

2 years ago
Cringey troll, for sure. And thanks!