Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Question

one year ago
Whenever I try to start a story after I write my description, it tells me to start writing my story. What do I press to start writing

Question

one year ago

Chapters & Pages, near the top of the screen. Then choose a page and press the edit button to start writing.

Question

one year ago

Not being retarded also helps with the story writing process.

Question

one year ago

Lol

Question

one year ago

This must be the result of those microplastics I've heard so much about.

Btw, anyone taking a glance at your exp page can see you never tried to start a story.

Question

one year ago

... What a bizarre thing to lie about o.O

Question

one year ago

How about not being mean about it all?

Question

one year ago
I don't know why I bother, but I really have to ask: what about Avery expressing bewilderment that the OP would make up a lie about something like this do you consider "mean", and why?

Question

one year ago

Honestly, I do enjoy the rare occasions when a noob or CoGite or someone will drop by the forums and randomly tell me off for what a big, fat meanie I am... As if everybody at CYS didn't already know my reputation as an irredeemable bully. ^_^

Question

one year ago

What's odder is this person has had an account since 2017.

It's like have you paid attention at all?

Question

one year ago

What's odder still is that this person hasn't posted in the forums since 2017. So they emerged from the shadows after 5 years of silence specifically to tell me off for being a big, fat meanie. That's how much of a bully I am. ^_^

Question

one year ago

The retarded tend to stick together. 

Because I clearly am the bigger bully here.

Question

one year ago

Bitch, please!

Question

one year ago

Question

one year ago
This is the kind of thing that makes me want to ban an account called "Ganbatte" for absolutely no reason.

Question

one year ago
Conspiracy theory: aurora17 is Joeeel's old account, and in a drunken stupor s/he accidentally logged in with his/her old username, thereby exposing his/her-self as a no-good fraudster.

Question

one year ago
That was the first thing I checked since it happens allllll the time.

Joeeel was logging in from a school connection though and may have just been an ordinary retard child. Doubtful he'd have been on the site five years ago.

Aurora has a few proxies pointing to distant parts of the country and is by far the most sketch of the twoo.