Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Ryder being a pretentious retarded faggot again

5 months ago

photo_2023-11-22_00-12-09 (1).jpg

5 months ago
Still an attention whore as always. I'm just glad you moved on from primarily using Discord to try and trick old men into statutory rape.

5 months ago

Knowing the man, it probably means he's managed to find something uniquely worse.

5 months ago
Yeah. That last time he did say something about moving on to Roblox didn't he?

Idk, I was inclined to just delete this thread but I'll see if it goes anywhere. But the problem with Ryder's yearly pilgrimages for attention is that his "infamy" was with the other 13 year olds in the Warrior Cats era, hardly anyone knows who tf he is anymore.

5 months ago

I guess he's beaten DarkPhoenix as the most persistent pretentious retarded faggot spammer on CYS at this point.

5 months ago
I read that as "pretentious" retarded faggot at first, but that might have been even more correct.

5 months ago

You're right. Fixed it.

5 months ago
Not really. My new goal is to outlive all of you and find happiness. I deserve that more than anyone. All of you will die a slow and painful death without me having to lift a finger. All I have to do is make sure I'm better off than you.

I'll outlive this site. I'll outlive every one of you here. Ryder will live forever.

5 months ago
Useful to know that you'll never know happiness until that day comes, I guess.

5 months ago
"Attention whore" is such a meaningless insult.

Everyone wants attention, that is more or less the entire point of conversation. I'm not sure exactly what I did here that makes me uniquely worthy of the title "attention whore".

Knowing you guys, that's the new title you're going to brand me because you think I'm secretly ass-mad about it or something.

You have so much venom at me for no real reason. I actually wanted to see if anyone here would comment on what I was actually discussing in the discord... I've come to realize that there are no genuinely introspective, deep thinking people... it's honestly kind of scary, being alone in a world of shit flinging apes.

5 months ago
mmm delicious, finally some disgusting fatty bait

5 months ago

Nah, Cat Fucker is still your official title. Nothing can beat that one.

5 months ago
>>>I'm not sure exactly what I did here that makes me uniquely worthy of the title "attention whore".

I dunno man, it may just something about the way you've been repeatedly returning to make threads about yourself for eight years and hundreds of accounts now that's starting to give that impression.

5 months ago

5 months ago

It is definitely tough being a shit-flinging ape in CYStia, Glad there are spineless worms for me to eat--that's where you come in!

5 months ago
I think there's some good lessons on character crafting to be found here. The OP, without using a lot of words, has managed to present himself as a truely funny but also deeply unlikeable and disturbing individual who is unable to restrain his mental illness, it spills out from behind the cracks of every sentence like a swarm of baby spiders from his mother's privates.

Much like a demon possessed cleaver wielding clown, were he to approach my family in the flesh I would not hesitate a moment to protect them with lethal force.

8/8 for characters, 2/8 for plot. I give the guy a 4 overall.

5 months ago
I dunno about your family, but you'd definitely need to defend your cat.

5 months ago
Lol, I remember being 13 and having you in my dms trying to become rape buddies with me. image

5 months ago
Lmao.

"Greetings Human child, I will now initiate a Human style conversation with you: So how do you feel about rape, fellow Human? Personally, I enjoy it."

5 months ago

Big thanks to Sherb for cleaning up the mess this time while the rest of us slept, you really are the hardest working mod.

I am told that besides making dozens of accounts to spam threads with, he also duel cheated himself a bunch of points and rate hundreds of stories a 1, which Sherb undid with a single click of a button.

But all the rest of you are great too, each and every one of you should be proud to deny a person like this happiness just by existing.

5 months ago