Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I'm new ig

29 days ago
Hi.

I'm new ig

29 days ago
Hello there, welcome to CYS—a great website for choose-your-own-stories. You should check out the stories available. There are some masterpieces here.

Since you're new here, I suggest reading the help & info section because that's kinda useful for learning stuff like how to write decent storygames and code here. Also helps with just interacting the website.

I'm new ig

29 days ago
Tysm, I definitely will. Do you have any reccomendations for stories. I read msot genres.

I'm new ig

29 days ago

Anything above a 6/8 in rating is worth reading. Games around  5/8 can be really good to some people but general lack in some important aspects which generally makes them more niche or less engaging. You will find some genuine good ones at this rating though. A 4 generally just means it's boring,  underdeveloped or lacking a lot, And anything below a 4 is usually very bad, if it's a 2 it gets to the point of it being so bad it might actually be funny, So worth a read. 

I'm new ig

29 days ago
TYSMMM!! I love comedy so I'll look for under 2 or 2 ratings :))

I'm new ig

29 days ago

You can read what you want but if I gave you any advice I'd say it's probably more appreciated to read the stories of more active site members. 

I'm new ig

29 days ago
ok! I will :)

I'm new ig

28 days ago

I demand that everyone in the World read spell of slumber. Spell of slumber needs to get to 50 ratings, GO!

third time ever ive given a story an 8 i think? deserved, i guess. 

I'm new ig

28 days ago
If you're asking me just read any story you want. Even the terrible 2-rated stories or 3-rated stories that still stand because they're old and people were nicer when rating back then.

I'm new ig

29 days ago
Ho.

I'm new ig

29 days ago
Hi ig

I'm new ig

29 days ago
Hi, new ig

I'm new ig

29 days ago
spanish for "the mon"