Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Minimum number of pages?

one month ago
Does anyone know what the minimum number of pages required to publish a storygame is? I've noticed that you're prevented from publishing if you haven't made enough.

Minimum number of pages?

one month ago
For all I know, ten pages are needed to publish a full storygame to prevent demos with only a few pages or linear stories with one page and that's it.

Minimum number of pages?

one month ago
Are you basing this number on anything, or is it your best guess?

Minimum number of pages?

one month ago
I tested it by making a temporary storygame and spamming new pages until the page count was no longer "too low to be published". Seems like ten is the right guess, as it just says ten is "way below average" and reducing it down to nine makes it "too low to be published".

So if someone wants to publish their storygame that might as well be pure unpolished garbage that's better in the dirty draft trash can, they need to make at least ten pages above all the other requirements.

Minimum number of pages?

one month ago
I sense story 5-page story games with 5 blank pages in the future :(

It might be best to not post stuff like this in the forums because if people know how the system works, they can and will try to cheat it. It may just increase the work for mods who will have to manually review more stuff.