Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Cysid against dueling now?

16 years ago

Does Cysid not duel anymore?
I challanged him to a duel days ago, and only got an answer from him today.

The ChooseYourStory.com News-Sentinel
CYSID DECLINES A DUEL CHALLENGE
by C.Sid, last updated 6/11/2007 11:52:53 PM

GREENDON, Kylia -- Earlier, we reported that ExiledPhoenix challenged fellow ChooseYourStory.com member,cysid to a duel of RPS. This shook the entire community; a whole 1 point was at stake.

As expected, however, cysid humbly declined the challenge, saying, "there are much better ways to resolve this than through dueling."

The duel was officially called off and both members shook hands and went their separate ways.

16 years ago

I think that's a timed out duel decline. You know, like cysid didn't respond to the duel request.

I noticed that if I type Cysid instead of cysid in the "member name to duel" box, the challenge stays open until the time limit expires.

16 years ago
Wait, so you're saying he still duels, I just typed his name in wrong?

16 years ago

I don't know if you typed his name wrong- I just know he was still dueling last week-- and the only time I ever had him not accept a duel right away was when I typed Cysid instead of cysid.

16 years ago
LOL uncapitalize! I never tried that before since I always capitalize his name.

16 years ago

there is a known duel error that occurs. once this glitch happens you have to wait the prearranged 72 hours. i think thats the limit. then you can duel Cysid again. as far as i know there is no difference between capitalizing or not.

nate

16 years ago
Ah well, that was a thought.