Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/27/2012: Automatically rejected as part of the FWW clean out.

Password help

16 years ago
Yo, this is primates. Earlier, I tried to ask for something where we could get our passwords back, but it got deleted from the comments. We need something like that, or at least bring back the 'Contact Us' button. I'm sure that would help a lot of members.

Password help

16 years ago

i deleted it. cause it was on Finals week. you need to post that stuff in the Bugs and problems forum. or you can email someone. and they can help you.

nate

Password help

16 years ago
I can't post when I'm not logged on and I don't know anyone's E-mail address.

Password help

16 years ago

also, this is like what your 3rd account you have created cause you forgot your password? either click the remember me box or choose an easier password and log in a few times a day to get used to it.

nate

Password help

16 years ago
Second account. The first was out of curiosity. I always click the Remember Me box. No way to fix the hard password now.

Password help

16 years ago
Oh come on.  Another account... yeesh.

Password help

16 years ago
Jesus, primates. How can you forget a password?!!!! But yeah, hit the "remember me" thing. I do. But I still remember me password. Or you can ditch the name primates and make something cooler.

Password help

16 years ago
You know that if your cookies get deleted it unchecks the box... And logs you out....

Password help

16 years ago
I never check "remember me" -- if I have to type my password every time, then I won't forget it. 

Password help

16 years ago
Its funny cuz thats how I used to do it.  But after about six months I checked the box because I changed my password to a password I'd had for a looooong time on different accounts.

Password help

16 years ago
So primates, either idea is great from Seth and JJJ: check the "Remember me" thing or just keep typing in the password to remember.

Password help

16 years ago
Yeah but I'm gonna bear the name 'primates' as long as I live.

Password help

16 years ago
I worry that if I use the same password for everything, someone could get into all my stuff.

Password help

16 years ago
Wait, you use the same password with everything?! No offense, but that's just plain stupid. You need to mix things up.
You can use dates from when you made the account or something. But using words (especially words that have something to do with the username) can be dangerous.

Password help

16 years ago
Naw, I don't do that.

Password help

16 years ago
(Dude, whoever deleted all of that, what the heck?! Not cool.)

Password help

16 years ago

by Fleshnblood_78 on 11/28/2006 in The Lounge
anyone who writes anything that is prohibited, stupid, or innappropriate will have their posts or comments deleted. people keep this in mind. if you respond to stupid posts, then yours will be deleted as well. nate

IT HAS BEEN LESS THAN A YEAR SINCE I POSTED THAT.

everyone is responsible for their own posts, if you reply to something subject to deleting, your post will get deleted too. simple as that, if you dont like it, then dont post.

nate

Password help

16 years ago
(I'm sorry for taking this off-topic, but I don't think I posted any prohibited, stupid, or inappropriate posts. Even if it wasn't me, someone took a chunk off. I guess it was because it was all one track, but...)

Well, anyway, back on-topic. Well, primates, you'll think of something. Like maybe 'deers' or 'animals'.

Password help

16 years ago
You're gonna die...

Password help

16 years ago

lol did he get it? if not, no threatening lives here lol we are a family group here. personally i always use one of my many nicknames and an age/date/or other significant #. that may help.

nate

Password help

16 years ago
So you WERE born in '78!

Password help

16 years ago

yes, but dotn try and figure it out now. i just changed it again lol due to that very helpful hint. now im not even following that strategy. im pretty smart you know.

nate

Password help

16 years ago
So, I'm still right about you being born in '78? Or is it that you're 78 years old? Or maybe you have 78 family members...?

Password help

16 years ago

possibly, or maybe even 78 ex girlfriends...78 hotdogs i ate at the Fourth of July celebration...78 beers on the wall (sorry if you dont get that reference)...78 is my favorite number.... many possibilities.

nate

Password help

16 years ago
Dang, you must be wanted dead or alive...

Password help

16 years ago
Wanted dead or alive for 78 murders?

Password help

16 years ago

oh i like that. lol new game idea haha. thanks.

nate

Password help

16 years ago
No, for 78 ex's

Password help

16 years ago

what? you dont believe i could have 78 exs? why not? lol actually, ive only had 1 ex. THANK GOD! dont know if i could have handled more.

nate

Password help

16 years ago

I heard this one song about a guy who's ex's all live in Texas, so he has to move to Tennessee. (that is how to spell it, right)

Password help

16 years ago

yeah, george strait and mark chestnutt both did a song like that. of course, thoes are trhe ones i know of. but im sure many other country artists have done some.

nate

Password help

16 years ago
Yeah, and if all my ex's lived in Texas, I'd go up to Nunavut and hunt moose and live in a snow cave.

Password help

16 years ago
Yeah, fleshy, you don't want 78 ex's lol. Too dangerous.

Let's say you're having some sort of family reunion. Well, for some reason, this guy invited every single 78 ex's to go to the reunion, telling them they'd be the only ex there. Ouch. I'm gonna let you imagine what 78 ex's will to do to each other and you if put in the same room lol.

And you're welcome for the game idea. lol I get ideas like that a lot too.

Password help

16 years ago
What if its 78 brain cells.  (over the average)

Password help

16 years ago
Paris Hilton has millions of brain cells...

Password help

16 years ago
No, she, um...
I'm going to step away from that one, because... I don't think she has even 1.

Password help

16 years ago
I don't think Paris Hilton knows what a brain cell is, let alone has one.

Password help

16 years ago

No, most of them are dead or dormant. As for definition, she may not know.

As a modern human, I must accept that there's something moving her around and getting her to talk and get high. Usually, brain cells do that.

Password help

16 years ago
Getting high destroys brain cells.
So kids, don't do it!

Password help

16 years ago
Every living vertebrate has brain cells though. Yeah, I saw this one thing on flowgo about staying high, it was ridiculous. They couldn't find their cars, walk correctly or stay on the road.

Password help

16 years ago
Can someone delete this extra stuff about brain cells? That Paris Hilton crap was a joke, so you can't take it so literally. And it's not just you, primates.