Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

They call me T

15 years ago

hiya people xD thy name is tmacandcheese and u can call me Tev. I play guitar a LOT in a band called (currently) Lost Phenomenon. where a getting nowhere kinda band atm though lol. oen of my band memebers (our basist) Blake (on here hes deadly_sinner66) showed me this site so i decided to check it out. i love games so meh, why not. i play warcraft a lot now, azeroth server on bnet tmacandcheese. I'm a map maker in training in the clan BoM, Bringers of Maps. You can also find me on Conquer online 2.0, the new dynasty. im on Aries server under Constellation as a_taoist (who is actually a trojan... dont ask) and its pretty add bass (fun way to say badass)

just kinda felt like saying hi, so....

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They call me T

15 years ago

Yay! ME!

Welcome sirrah!

They call me T

15 years ago

welcome to the site. i hope your stay is uneventful. trust me, thats the best way to go around here. but if you have any questions feel free to ask. my name is nate

nate

They call me T

15 years ago
Nah, f*ck that.  I hope you get into many arguments, debates, and hopefully even a fist fight or two... Don't ask me how, I'm not a magician.

Welcome.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be seein' yah.  Yes, I can do that.  Am I the only one that finds it funny that Sinner's name is Blake?  I wonder if he's reading this right now... If he is, I wonder if he's mad. ;)

They call me T

15 years ago

Lol yea I agree xD Thanks, and probably xD

They call me T

15 years ago
I think any creature with knowledge of the English language will infer that your name is Nate from the little signature thing at the bottom. lol

Welcome...uh, "T". I won't murder you for being a WoW-addict, so long as you make stories. lol Welcome to the site, and I hope you aren't a reincarnation of Metsrock/Simpsons/Ipod/bob.

They call me T

15 years ago
Nah, dude.  Unless Sinner's Metsrock too.

They call me T

15 years ago

LOL I see your point Anubis. But no the name is Tevin xD I go by Tev for short usually though.

And btw... It's NOT WoW, it's Warcraft III, big difference xD I hope I don't become a reincarnation of whoever they are, DS told me bout them lol

They call me T

15 years ago

Thanks xD And I disagree, I LOVE being in the middle of events and arguements. Espessially online cause... well I don't really know, it's just more fun xD

They call me T

15 years ago

Hi Tev! Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time on here. The story writing programs are great to work with, especially some of the cool stuff you can do with the advanced editor.

If you can go to Help & Info, there's some good articles on writing, and at the bottom there's a link that says "view all articles" that shows a heap more of them. If you have trouble working out how to get a story to do something, there's probably good info in the articles, once you sort through them, but if you have questions, I'm sure people will be happy to help you out.

They call me T

15 years ago
Hey, Welcome and Hi from me.

They call me T

15 years ago

Welcome, I hope your stay is very eventful and full of fun experiances.

They call me T

15 years ago

Maybe a slight bit hostile there Fleshie?

Yeah Zero my name is blake...and we aren't reincarnations of that waste of chromosomes. I remember getting several warnings about hassling Ipod for being....Ipod i guess? And tmac surely isn't ipod because I helped him make his account. He's pretty creative and is good with this kind of things. Look up his videos on youtube: He's a great guitarist. his youtube handle is tmacandcheese or tmacncheese. one of those.

And 3J, I second your post.  Hope you don't encounter whining people with NO LIVES.

Sincerely strawberrilly yours,

DS

They call me T

15 years ago
how the heck was that hostile? i was talking with the newbie and welcoming them. anyway, welcome newguy.
nate

They call me T

15 years ago
Honestly, Fleshy, you were being fairly provocative.  You said that like as if it were unavoidable to get into great conflict... A poor choice, if you ask me, especially seeing as how you're in one of those disputes right now.  If this new guy were some kind of wuss, you would have driven him away if he saw the "Fleshy V 3J" thread.

Sorry, but I have to give my honest opinion on this one.

They call me T

15 years ago
wow, so are we all walking on egg shells now if i say something? but if any one of you guys says something its ok? im confused. but i didnt provoke anyone. i simply welcomed the new person. my first statement only has any sort of reference to me if anyone at all. thats not provocative at all.
nate

They call me T

15 years ago
Now you're a lot smarter then that, you know I have a good point...  And don't talk to me about sensitivity.  Who was the one who deleted my post for mentioning cancer and another member's games?  You.  I don't care if it was the FWW, you deleted it instead of moving it.  Why?  Because it was "offensive."  To who?  None but you.

Now I don't give a shit if you recognize your fault or not, I've said what I have to say, I'm not getting into a dispute with you.

They call me T

15 years ago

LOL

And again I have to mention. Fleshy will never admit shit all.

They call me T

15 years ago
Hahah, it's cool.  It's just that I know a guy named Blake, and F*CK!  This guy's... I don't know how to explain it.  He's just terribly lame!... I never even say lame, that's how lame he is!  He's making tap into my unused vocabulary!

They call me T

15 years ago

Hey, Thanks and Hi from me xD

They call me T

15 years ago
kk thanks xD I'll have to check that out

They call me T

15 years ago

is this tevan??? blakes sis morgan

They call me T

15 years ago
It's like a friggin' family reunion...lol

Zero, Fleshy, save it for another thread. I'm sick of you instigating, Fleshy. I don't care if I'm talking about just now! Geez! Thank you!

They call me T

15 years ago
Actually, I was only making a point about this thread and a past event.  I don't plan on joining the in the "Fleshy V 3J" thread... Or, in any other thread for that matter.

They call me T

15 years ago

Yea it is I guess xD

and btw guys, please go ahead and keep the arguement here xD like I said somewhere in the middle, I LOVE mindless conflict :D might as well make my first post an interesting one

They call me T

15 years ago
well you might be out of luck on the 'mindless conflict' part. once it becomes mindless and pointless it usually goes bye bye. feel free to debate about things though. but try and keep it in the Lounge, the other forums are meant for more business like discussions. The Lounge is for MOST anything.
nate

They call me T

15 years ago

kk.

~tmacandcheese

They call me T

15 years ago
Aw... Come one.  That could've just been moved.  I got Anubis good that time...

They call me T

15 years ago
Come on

They call me T

15 years ago
What did you say?

They call me T

15 years ago
Remember...  You said something about friend, then I replied with, "Haha, you think I'm you friend... ;)"

I thought that was pretty good. :p

They call me T

15 years ago
Oh, yeah. That. It was meh-ish.

They call me T

15 years ago
Tev, I like ya.

They call me T

15 years ago
Yeah, Tev is promising - I mean, he's not a whiny bitch.

They call me T

15 years ago
I know... Not even a little bit. :D

They call me T

15 years ago

lol yay me then, I dont like being whiny, but I can get pissed xD

but so can everybody else...

Just dont try to piss me off please cause it can be hard xD and when I do get pissed, i will FUCKING CUSS YOU OUT LIKE THE MOTHER FUCKING ANGEL I AM

atm I'm just hangin out, havnt checked CYS in forever lol, and im thinking of a new story... so all you people at the top should be all like <(0.0'<) <(T.T)> (>'-.-)> if i can get it off xD cause it will take forever but itll so be worth it :D

I'm glad I already have people liking me too xD kinda cool.

~tmacandcheese

They call me T

15 years ago

and btw, DS said my youtube was tmacandcheese or tmacncheese or something, it's not.

It's tmac3323

Old RS name, been goin by that until I added the "and cheese" part, and me and DS also share a Youtube account called 1AndAHalfWhiteBoyz, though nothing is on it yet.

I've got a couple random vids between me and DS we might put up there to start with xD

~tmacandcheese

btw, if you havn't noticed (and this is also a warning) I use enter a LOT, so there will be a lot of gaps between my setences lol.