Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Just checking

15 years ago
If I started a "post-pictures of yourself" thread, how many of y'all would actually do it?

No pressure either way, just thought it would be cool to know what the people I've been talking to for so long actually look like.

Just checking

15 years ago
I don't feel safe posting pictures of myself on the internet because a predator could find and hurt me.

ROFL!!!

But uh, I still probably wouldn't do it. Sorry. I know you went and took the "risk" on your profile.

Just checking

15 years ago
Haha, I've done it once or twice, but really... I don't like to know what you guys look like.  In my mind, you all look a certain way, and if I know how you all look... I'd be devastated!  :P  Nah, I guess it's just like reading a book... then watching the movie.  It's a little awkward, I think...

So, if any of you want to know that I'm not a 43 year old man, with scoliosis, a dead eye, a glass eye, a third eye, a crooked, pimply nose, and an apparent lust for little boys' private parts... I'd be happy to provide a picture for you guys, but if you started a "Post you Pics" thread, I probably wouldn't even enter the thread... for reasons previously stated. :)

Just checking

15 years ago
not a "43 year old man, with scoliosis, a dead eye, a glass eye, a third eye, a crooked, pimply nose, and an apparent lust for little boys' private parts" eh?  Me thinks you're a little to hasty to accuse yourself!!!!!
PROOF I DEMAND PROOF
and spore

Just checking

15 years ago
yeah, ive got my own image of what you guys look like, i dont want to ruin that :P
and i dont feel comfortable posting a picture of myself, i might break all your monitors!

Just checking

15 years ago
AHAHAHAHA! You and me both, Moper!

Just checking

15 years ago
I wasn't accusing myself... I was saying that I'm not a creepy, old dude. :D

Just checking

15 years ago
Alrighty then :P

Just checking

15 years ago
for the record, jjj broke my monitor :O

Just checking

15 years ago
Must be my massive rippling muscles.

Just checking

15 years ago
Or maybe I e-punched you a little too hard...

Just checking

15 years ago
What do I look like, in your mental images?

Just checking

15 years ago
well you ruined it so i forget know. its like when your reading a book and then the movie comes out and you completely lose that image you had...

Just checking

15 years ago
I didn't leave a picture, how did I ruin it? :P

Just checking

15 years ago
btw, thats not me on my profile

Just checking

15 years ago
oh we thought it was...
and now that image is what i have of you...

Just checking

15 years ago
Oh, well NOW you tell us, JJJ. Is that like some white rapper?

Just checking

15 years ago
Er... That's manafest. . .

My favorite musical artist. He's gospel hip-hop with rap and rock.

Rodeo, So Beautiful, and Steppin' out (as well as Live On, Impossible, Dreams and Free) are my favorite songs by him.

Just checking

15 years ago
Gospel...and Hip-Hop...and then rap AND rock. That guy's all over the place! lol

Just checking

15 years ago
sometimes those are the most unique. Todd Agnew is very similar. Hes soul/country/jazz/blues/gospel/rock. of course, thats usually the biggest criticism too. "They dont have a distinct sound. You never know what you will get."
nate

Just checking

15 years ago
While I'm sure their music is great, that's like having vanilla, chocolate, coconut, raisin bran, apracot flavored ice cream. Actually...that doesn't sound too bad...

Just checking

15 years ago
Dude!! You know of Todd Agnew? Awesome.

What about DJ Maj, TOBY MAC (AWESOME!!), Gritz (Really only for Ooh Ahh), and KJ-52

Just checking

15 years ago
Ive never heard any of those.

Right now my playlist (which is ever changing and not with new songs but mostly old songs that i unearth) Santana, Poison, zz top, bob marley and kid rock.

Just checking

15 years ago
Todd is one of my favorite artists actually.
KJ52 is pretty good too. I saw him in concert actually. Toby Mac, eh. lol not as big a fan of his solo as his work with DC Talk and some other songs for other artists that he's written for.
nate

Just checking

15 years ago
Have you heard of Peace of Mind? Freakin awesome.
I really like Toby Mac, and KJ is pretty cool but I've only found three of his songs that I actually liked. The 2 dear Slim ones, and Wake Up.

DC Talk was good, but I actually like TM's solo stuff better. Hard to believe that he's in his 40's though, he looks SO young.

Just checking

15 years ago
I think I posted my Halloween picture once here, actually. Otherwise, I am that guy in my avatar.

Just checking

15 years ago
You got on The Blood Hound Gang cover? You fatass???