Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Futurama

13 years ago

it will be returning this week. i was just wondering what everyone thought about that. 2 or 3 years ago, it was a great show for its time. but has it lost its momentum? FG was cancelled once and successfully returned, can Futurama do the same? personally, while i will watch the show off an on, i wil not expect it to last very long.

nate

Futurama

13 years ago
Agreed. Sometimes you have to realize when you're washed up, and Futurama is exactly that. Not that it was that funny in the first place. And how dare you compare the all-powerful Family Guy to Futurama ;) But seriously, I don't think it'll last, either.

Futurama

13 years ago

I personally liked FG more before it came back.  It kinda ruined it for me, but I dunno.  I'm pretty excited about Futurama, though.  I've been waiting for the new episodes for years now, since my freshman year when I heard that they were coming out. haha

It's one of the most quotable shows compared to the Simpsons.  (FG steals a lot from the Simpsons, by the way ;)  )

Futurama

13 years ago
Sweet zombie Jesus!

I can't believe there are actually people out there who didn't like Futurama. Oh well, different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Based on the two episodes that aired last Thursday, the show might get a little hit and miss at first. But I think it'll make a successful return.

Futurama

13 years ago

I watched some of the comedy central episodes of Futurama on the internet and they were pretty fucking funny.

Futurama

13 years ago

My cable crapped out and my DVR doesn't work too well. I have volume 1-4 on DVD and Bender's Big Score. That is definitely my favorite TV series. I really want to see the new series but I can't until I get a new TV viewing software thingy.

Unless someone tells me where it can be found online... ;P

Futurama

13 years ago

I love futurama so much. Been getting ahold of episodes from season six from the internet. I hope they do another episode centred around Zoidberg. He doesn't get nearly enough screentime.

Futurama

13 years ago

Man, I completely agree!  Zoidberg is the shit. haha

And you can catch the episodes here:  http://tvpie.com/tv/futurama

Futurama

13 years ago

Thanks much! Got a new awesome internet plan, going to watch them all over again.

I'm glad they recovered from the low standards of Bender's Game.

Futurama

13 years ago

Agreed. Haha if you had your own TV show would you call it Futurommel?

Futurama

13 years ago

Squidwars.