Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Celebration!

13 years ago

ive got my 100 point trophy! it took less than two months, not a blazing speed but i feel like it was pretty quick.

Celebration!

13 years ago
Congrats bro! And you did it in true 3J fashion, without getting many points from duels.

Celebration!

13 years ago

ive lost twice as many duels as ive won. lol

Celebration!

13 years ago
Hehehe... yea, you're the same as me. My duels -cost- me points.

Celebration!

13 years ago

How did you get 100 anyway? I'm still low on the scale and I think I came before you did.

Celebration!

13 years ago
Probably by playing and rating more games than you have. That's where most of mine come from.

Celebration!

13 years ago

im pretty sure i sent you a welcome message erudite, lol

Celebration!

13 years ago

Congratulations!

Celebration!

13 years ago
Daily points help too!

Celebration!

13 years ago

ya, i was right here is the copied version of your welcome letter erudite

Thank you so much. Well, I do have one question. Is there any chance I can find someone to co-author or help me edit in this site? What about copyright issues arising from pictures, or even my own story being stolen?

-----[Original Message]----------
Sent : 3/28/2011 6:19:38 PM
To : Erudite2

Welcome to the site, sorry i missed you when you got on before. if you have any simple questions feel free to send them to me if im on. if im not or dont know the answer then post it ino the forums and our amzing community will jump at the opportunity to help you. Happy to have you abourd.

message was read on 3/28/2011 6:29:19 PM

Celebration!

13 years ago
You could have just checked both the join dates haha. Ugilick signed up on Feb. 28th and Erudite signed up in late March. (26th, I think)

Celebration!

13 years ago

ive got my user trophy! it took less than two months, a blazing speed if i dont say so myself.

Celebration!

13 years ago
Ooooo... sweet. What for?

Celebration!

13 years ago

Woohoo! I got around 70 points in one day to a grand total of 100+ ;p

Celebration!

13 years ago

my bad i meants my first user trophy. my bad.

Celebration!

13 years ago

yes, isn't that from the 3j bday hunt? still so confused on that.

Celebration!

13 years ago

it is, i solved it in under an hour and a half, i was first place by far.

Celebration!

13 years ago

new thing to celebrate, first myself and everyone i know survived a huge natural dissaster that has killed over two hundred people in my state alone, body count is still rising, two this is my second month aniversity here at CYS. what a happy 2 months they have been.

Celebration!

13 years ago
You've been a valuable addition Ugilick! Stick around :)

Celebration!

13 years ago

Are you talking about the tornadoes that ravaged the southern US? We live in Southern Alabama and was lucky that it missed us. Hit mostly north and devasted Tuscaloosa. My wife heard that over 400 people are still missing altogether. Gotta keep their families in our thoughts and prayers.

Celebration!

13 years ago

thats the one, the total is even higher for deaths now.

Celebration!

13 years ago

the systems missed my house by a mile, literly.

Celebration!

13 years ago

Wow. It's weird how much bad weather we've been having latley. That storm system that came through before this one did alot of damage in my town. We had 2 tornadoes touch down and it killed 5 people I think. It picked up a trailer and slammed it into a tree. Insane.

Celebration!

13 years ago

...that one killed relatives...

Celebration!

13 years ago

at the last i heard, 204 dead, not sure on the missing, and 1700 injured

Celebration!

13 years ago

Wow. Down where I live almost nothing ever happens. Makes you grateful for what you have and what you don't have to endure.

Celebration!

13 years ago

I hear that, I'ved lived in this town my entire life, and during that time, even if it hits the same town, I've never even lost a house or pet to a storm. And those get pretty frequent during tornado season

Celebration!

13 years ago

new reason to celebrate, race to figure it out.

Celebration!

13 years ago

You got your lucky dueler trophy.

Celebration!

13 years ago

And if that is not it, Your neighborhood is one of the ones that are not being flooded by the government.

Celebration!

13 years ago

Flooded by the government? and is it for a release event today?

Celebration!

13 years ago

The flood has finally crested?

Celebration!

13 years ago

No not yet. I am glad I am on the West cost right now.

Celebration!

13 years ago

yep, i got the lucky dueler trophy!

Celebration!

13 years ago

Good for you dude.