Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I need a good idea!

18 years ago
If you have any good ideas, please thread onto this!

re:I need a good idea!

18 years ago
Hmmm, sorry. I rarely have good ideas of my own, I think my silent hill series was the best thing I made.

18 years ago
Hi! I'm new to the site, and would love to read some post-apocalyptic stories. How about a Living Dead story, or some 'after-the-bomb' stuff?

Just a suggestion,
Ray

18 years ago
ooooohhh.. a new chocobot! welcome to the site! Hope you can bring us some good games. (care to tell us about yourself?)
march

18 years ago
Some good game ideas. Well, I like games I understand and have good plot without being linear.

18 years ago
I've got an okay game idea. It's called: KILL!!! Lol, just kidding (Although that might be a good game.) Think about one where your like, a superhero, with some sort of power, and like, you get to be a sidekick, and see if you can succeed to be a superhero full-fledged, or not. You can get destroyed by vilains, or have your identity found out. I was gonna do one like that, except even more complex, until havaco decided to think of mothers day (I curse that day!). Lol, just kidding.

18 years ago
So how is Mothers Day coming Fear? I hope it is doing well.

18 years ago
It's going good, but I'll be in FL (and Monday) all weekend, so I won't be able to work on it.